- Generate, lead and communicate metrics to key, including those that are not well versed in agile practices (e.g. Velocity, Burndown, Burnup, EAC, Earned Value, etc.)
- Be knowledgeable and comfortable using Agile tools to manage the delivery process
- Understand and promote the benefits of DevOps approaches and tooling such as continuous integration, continuous delivery, test automation, code quality analysis, etc.
- Assess the Agile/Scrum maturity of the scrum teams and coaching the teams as required
- Coach and guide both Accenture and client teams in Scrum best practice
- Collaborate with other Scrum teams to implement best practice agile ceremonies and artefacts including backlog grooming, sprint / release planning, sprint demo, retrospectives, etc.
- 5+ years hands on Scrum experience in a dedicated Scrum Master role
- Understanding / exposure to Scaled Agile practices such as SAFe and LeSS.
- Experience of delivering solutions using Agile methodologies like Kanban, Lean, Continuous Delivery, XP, etc.
- Detailed understanding of Agile metrics and value tracking across the SDLC
- Strong experience leading Scrum Teams in a scaled environment including remote teams and external dependency management
- Practical experience engaging with DevOps teams, tooling and practices
- Hands-on technical delivery experience and application lifecycle management
Certifications relevant for this profile: Agile or scrum certificate