As a Data Specialist, you will design and develop the Data Migration solution for migrating the data across from Legacy systems to New solution. The role requires ability to understand data structures, data migration process including designing ETL process, Data Profiling, Data Remediation and Data Reconciliation process utilizing Azure stack.About you:
You enjoy working both autonomously and as part of a team and have the confidence to influence and communicate with stakeholders at all levels and can work in fast-paced complex environments and will have demonstrated experience in:
• coordinating with Business and IT SMEs to develop the E2E solution for Data • Migration and engaging Business SMEs for readiness of data to be migrated.
About the role:
- Designing interim data structures that support business and technology objectives for Target state Data Model.
You will be working on client projects with teams from across our Applied Intelligence Network comprised of industry, functional and technology SMEs on some of our clients most challenging projects. You will be involved in all aspects of data migration from delivery planning, all the way through to data design and pipeline design, delivery and production implementation. Role involves working with Business and Technology SMEs as well as Functional designers to develop Enterprise Data Model, Data Model translation rules and Data Migration approach.
The key focus of the role is to deliver migration outcomes, performance / reconciliation dashboards and solutions for various business critical requirements using Azure stack. You will also be involved in developing Data Readiness process and it’s execution with Business SMEs. Establishing Data Standards, Data Requirements and Profiling logic for Data Quality Management.
If working with a team with a growth mindset appeals, where you will be involved in the design and. implementation of complex data solutions ranging from batch to streaming and event-driven architectures, across cloud, on-premise and hybrid client technology landscapes - Join us.
We are looking for 5+ years of experience in data engineering in a customer or business facing capacity and experience in the following:
- Ability to understand and articulate requirements to technical and non-technical audiences
- Stakeholder management and communication skills, including prioritising, problem solving and interpersonal relationship building
- Strong experience in SDLC delivery, including waterfall, hybrid and Agile methodologies.
- Experience delivering in an agile environment
- Experience implementing and delivering data migration solutions and pipelines on Azure
- Strong background on Azure technologies e.g. Azure Data factory, Synapse, Azure Data Lakes.
- A strong understanding of data modelling, data structures, databases, and ETL processes
- An in-depth understanding of large-scale data sets, including both structured and unstructured data
- Strong SQL and/or Python knowledge
- Knowledge and experience of delivering CI/CD and DevOps capabilities in a data environment
- Experience with Production Data loads and Data Management.
- Previous experience with high-scale Transformation programs
- Experience with Energy and Utilities client. Having Industry background to help develop Master Data and Target state Data Designs
- Experience on RDBMS, including metadata management, SQL development and performance tuning within these database environments.
- Experience in addressing and implementing data quality solutions, data reconciliation framework and strong understanding and experience in building data lineage documentation, and Data Catalogues.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company. We believe in inclusion and diversity and supporting the whole person. Our core values comprise of Stewardship, Best People, Client Value Creation, One Global Network, Respect for the Individual and Integrity. Year after year, Accenture is recognized worldwide not just for business performance but for inclusion and diversity too.
The Data and AI revolution is changing everything. It’s everywhere - transforming how we work and play. Join Accenture and help transform leading organisations and communities around the world. Accenture is driving these exciting changes and bringing them to life across 40 industries in more than 120 countries. The sheer scale of our capabilities, client engagements and the way we collaborate with the ecosystem, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance.
Experience: All levels
Start date: October 2021 / November 2021
- Bachelor’s degree, Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related experience
- Experience in Utilities (Electricity) sector would be highly regarded
- Experience in Master Data Design and Migration process would be highly regarded