If you thrive on creating trusted relationships that provide opportunities to support and improve the lives of others, influencing and collaborating with others to drive change and improvements, we have a career opportunity for you!
The Incident Manager (IM) acts as the single commander to work with our Customer Service and Support engineers and our customers to coordinate complex reactive support to resolution and provide insights into operational health opportunities for a set portfolio of accounts. The goal of the IM is to be the Customer Advocate and enable resolution of Reactive Issues with the following key activities:
- Represent the customer’s business impact
- Support the end to end problem resolution
- Problem identification against the case portfolio
As a trusted account team member, the IM owns the positive outcome for our Customer’s Reactive Support Experience journey and develops the right insights for the account team to develop customer operational health conversations.
- 3+ years of experience in supporting enterprise technologies or equivalent
- Customer service experience
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent experience
- Strong English and Mandarin written and verbal communication skills
- Positive, energetic, enthusiastic attitude
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent at multi-tasking & task prioritization
- Skilled use of the Microsoft Office Suite, e.g. Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, etc.
- Ability to apply judgement in high pressure situations with minimal external guidance
- Strong ability to comprehend written communications
- Ability to pass Microsoft, customer and/or government security screening may be required
- Understanding of reactive case lifecycle and troubleshooting methodology
- Track record in successfully coordinating activities that involve cross-team of internal/external contacts
- ITIL Foundation™ certified (or equivalent)