Required skills for the role
- ReactJS or Angular
o Static WEB hosting
- Must have strong experience in Front End/UI in a Java/JEE development environment
- A strong understanding of DevOps concepts and use, with experience working within an Agile scrum delivery team for at least 1-2 years and good familiarity with CI/CD pipelines will be highly desired.
- Must have extensive experience in developing web services (SOAP and REST)
- Must have strong experience and ability to architect solutions to business problems
- Proven experience with HTML5, CSS3, jQuery and AJAX
Preferred Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in an IT related discipline
- The ability to estimate, plan, analyse, design and implement high-quality software strategies and solutions
- Proven analytical and problem-solving ability
- Experience working in a similar IT environment: IT company, development house, consulting firm etc.
- Experience working in distributed (on and offshore) development teams preferred but not essential
Professional Skill Requirements
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Excellent Leadership and teaming skills
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Willingness to contribute to a high-performing and motivated workgroup
- Interest in the development of others – coaching and teaching junior developers to expand their skills and capabilities *LI
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 569,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
At Accenture, our philosophy is anchored in recognising that our people are multi-dimensional. We take an intersectional human approach to create a work environment where all people feel like they can bring their authentic selves to work, every day.
We believe that equality drives innovation. Our commitment to accelerating equality starts at the top with our board and CEO and extends across every part of the company. This comes to life when our people own the equality agenda, making it part of their jobs – every decision, every day – and feel free to speak up and to act.
We do not tolerate discrimination because of differences, such as age, ability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, religion, or sexual orientation. We want a workplace that is inclusive and diverse to that end we are setting bold goals and taking comprehensive action. To achieve these goals, we collect information that allows us to track the effectiveness of our Inclusion and Diversity programs.
Learn how Accenture protects your personal data and know your rights in relation to your personal data. Read more about our Privacy Statement.