Assign all work assignments, commit team(s) to work, manage the quality of their work, manage the team's financials and mix to targets, and drive the overall people management within the team. May manage service delivery team leads. Oversee all work delivered through a global, regional or centre service delivery operation, including managing the teams, implementing and improving standard processes and tools to drive operational efficiencies, and met operational and financial commitments. Support the sales process, as needed, by participating in the solution design.
The Senior Team Lead will be accountable for the daily supervision of a team e.g. delivery, process, etc. , controlling and assigning the workload, and having responsibility for the development of each of the team members. The STL will represent the team in the communications with the client, acting as single point of scalation for issue resolution and client inquiries.
The will manage effective internal external client relationships within a defined area of responsibility.
Success in this position requires exceptional people coaching and client service skills, analytical problem solving and the ability to work effectively with the Team Leads group and the Ops Manage.
- Managing a team of analysts, enforcing Accenture s core values within the team and project.
- Working closely with the Ops Manager and support with clients demands, escalations, weekly and monthly business review preparation.
- Supervising project operations and making sure that SLAs are met on a daily basis.
- Acting as leader among peers and showing ability to support and influence the Team Leads group successfully.
- Supporting Operations Manager in the supervision of the entirely team, acting as point of contact for the Team Leads group in relation to projects and initiatives.
- Working closely with Training, Quality, and Reporting Teams to ensure the best possible operational experience for the client.
- Conducting daily huddles, weekly wrap up meetings, and monthly one on ones with the analysts, your management team, and your leadership team.
- Measuring and managing the team s success and act as a Subject Matter Expert in all matters processed by the team.
- Monitoring risk within the operation, escalating to leadership in a timely manner.
- Providing coaching, guidance and career development to the members of your team.
- Maintaining the production schedule
Basic Skills / Experience
- Comprehensive knowledge of Media Integrity processes, policies and SLAs is a must for this role.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a customer client facing operations environment.
- Minimum of 3 year experience managing developing teams of professionals.
- Minimum of 2 year experience with escalation management and managing projects to established SLA s.
- Active user of social media services.
Preferred Skills Experience Bachelor s Degree Preferred.
- Preferred Experience managing project operations to daily goals and deliverables.
- Preferred Experience in leading a Costumer Services Team.
- Demonstrate experience in technical work environments with highly tech savvy teams.
- Fast paced dynamic environment.
- Reporting and analytics experience.