Assistant Manager Product Launch & DataPurpose & Overall Relevance for the Organization:
Working mostly with the Digital Visual Merchandising team, you will be supporting the team by ensuring product launches online with all the information a consumer needs when shopping on the adidas and Reebok websites. Ultimately, ensuring our product has images, detailed information and filters to present our products in the most premium way possible.
We are looking for a driven person that is also a team player as the successful applicant will be assisting the Product Launch & Data Managers with tasks to bring products live on our websites and troubleshoot when the situation arises. Therefore, the candidate should know how to problem solve and be solution oriented. Attention to detail is also extremely important because the assets the candidate will be coordinating will be visible to consumers, so accuracy while working as efficiently as possible is key.
Our goal is to showcase our product the best way possible, whether it is through product images, descriptions or helping consumers navigate through the site. Bringing product to life on the site is an extremely rewarding element in this role as product data is the backbone of our websites.Key Responsibilities:
- Assist the Product Launch & Data Managers to help manage the product data for adidas and Reebok, within the Online shops
- Proactively monitor the product range reports which includes identifying newly ranged product to be set up, changes in launch dates and special product launches that require more effort to launch smoothly online
- Coordinate the production of images, product copy and translations by working with internal departments and local agencies to ensure everything is produced on time for product launches
- Set up the product data for all sites with speed and accuracy to launch product on time. This involves the creation of filters, sizes, images and product copy.
- Support the Product Launch & Data Managers by enriching the product filters using data sources or thinking outside the box when product information does not exist
- Identify and solve issues with product presentation on the site or within the product systems in a fast and solution-oriented manner
- Work in an organized and structured manner that allows for the flexibility to manage ad hoc tasks and requests that could range from providing status updates on product launches and online readiness to last minute campaign changes
- Digital Visual Merchandising
- Planning and Trading Team
- Global Asset Creation Team
- Campaign (Site) Operations
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Global Digital Brand Commerce Org (DBC)
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- Data driven mindset. If you do not have a passion for data, this role is not for you.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills – balancing ad hoc requests and regular work is a daily occurrence
- Attention to detail – all work performed will be visible to consumers
- Fluent English (+ ideally one other European language)
- 1+ years of relevant experience in e-commerce.
- BA / BS in Merchandising, Accounting, Finance, Business, or related field