Purpose & Overall Relevance for the Organization:
The business analyst will support the adidas Golf North American Finance and Sales areas of the business including, but not limited to, reporting and analysis of financial objectives, operational process support, sales compensation, and pricing implementation.Key Responsibilities:Financial Reporting & Analysis
- Sales & Margin Reporting, Budgeting, & Forecasting for adidas Golf Green-Grass Business.
- Collaborate with sales, supply chain, and distribution teams to accurate predict monthly and quarterly performance on a bi-weekly basis.
- Sales & Margin
- Orderbook Conversion & Trends
- ASAP Sales Trends
- Compile, review, and submit all credit claims from sales reps and customers.
- Track and report on sales rep expenses including but not limited to Sales Programs, T&E, Commissions, Contests, etc.
- Actual reporting to support commission, bonus and royalty calculations.
- Ad-hoc reporting & analysis to demand planning, supply chain, and merchandising.
- Reporting Automation
Pricing Implementation & Analysis:
- Maintain customer account database.
- Maintain daily snapshots of orderbook data to analyze trends.
- Collect and maintain sales & margin data for historical analysis.
- Collaborate with Sales, Marketing, and Finance to create, execute, and maintain wholesale trade terms for all wholesale channels.
- Review and verify all account and/or article pricing udpdates within SAP.
- Perform audits of SAP pricing master data and transactional data on a regular basis to ensure system integrity and accuracy.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Sales Team
- Customer Service
- Sales Operations
- US Commercial Finance
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- Demonstrated analytical skills, comfort with finance and/or accounting principles, and good understanding of financial drivers.
- Ability to influence strategic decisions through effective oral and written communication to senior management, managers, stakeholders, cross functional business leaders, and peers.
- Proven ability to operate cross functionally, join data from various sources, and develop creative and innovative solutions within an entrepreneurial environment.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from managers, stakeholders, sales representatives, peers, clients, and customers.
- Advanced skills in Excel, MS Access, SAP, Microstrategy, Tableau (or other BI tools).
- Strong understanding of database structure, maintenance, and data integrity principals is mandatory.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously under tight deadlines.
- Four-year degree from a college or university preferably in a related area such as Finance, Accounting, or Business Administration.
- Minimum 5 years of experience of applicable financial reporting, planning, and analysis in a comparable business environment.
- Experience with golf, sporting goods manufacturer, or similar consumer goods industry is a plus.