Lead the business, HR (HRBP’s, Talent Partners and Succession Planning) and other required teams through the recruitment process at the M1-level including the internal & external identification, attraction, assessment and offer negotiation & acceptance of qualified executive (M1+) level candidates that will play a critical role in achieving adidas’s overall business objectives.Key Recruiting Responsibilities
- Provide consistent communication to active candidates and hiring managers throughout the entire recruitment process to maximize transparency and experience.
- Regularly manage client relationships to ensure a deep understanding of current and future talent needs.
- Conduct regular talent acquisition planning sessions to ensure sourcing and talent pool efforts are focused on proactively building a pipeline of relevant talent.
- Maintain a targeted candidate marketing strategy that ensures a continuous pipeline of talent relevant to the changing demands of the business.
- Conduct a thorough briefing session with hiring manager at the onset of each search to ensure detailed understanding of all job and candidate requirements.
- Combine creative job advertising activities with proactive sourcing methods to ensure a quality pipeline of candidates for each search.
- Utilise online and offline sources for the generation of suitable candidates for roles with adidas, ensuring they are approached in a way that promotes both the role and adidas as an employer of choice.
- Collaborate with recruiting team members to share jobs and candidates to maximize a strong pool of relevant candidates.
- Review and screen all applicants to assess and determine fit against job requirements.
- Work with interview team to ensure preparedness throughout the interview process.
- Conduct post-interview debrief sessions with interview team to support decision making process and gather relevant candidate feedback.
- Drive the offer process by working with relevant teams to gather all offer components.
- Work directly with candidates to present and manage offer negotiations.
- Influence hiring team throughout the process to ensure effective execution, maximize candidate experience and ensure compliance with relevant guidelines and legislation.
- Utilize systems effectively throughout the process to ensure data is being consistently and effectively captured.
- Support or lead TA initiatives and improvement projects.
Knowledge & Skill Abilities
- Global Search Leadership
- Recruiting and Sourcing Colleagues
- HR Business Partners
- Talent Partnering
- Succession Planning
- Business Leaders
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and prioritize workload.
- Strong interpersonal, relationship building and client management skills.
- Proficient in MS Office and good overall computer skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with experience of partnering with leaders (M1+) at adidas.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and deal with change.
- Experience sourcing managerial and executive level candidates through a broad range of sourcing channels including Linked In, Xing, conference attendee lists, social media and education (podcasts, TED Talks etc)
- Knowledge and experience of creating innovative job adverts and campaigns through online channels to attract high caliber candidates.
- Experience of negotiating and closing offers for senior candidates, including details around cash, STI, LTI and other executive-level benefits.
- Proven performance achieving goals and standards.
- BS/BA Degree
- Minimum of 6 years’ experience in recruiting with experience from an both agency and in-house.
- 2 years recruiting executive level candidates (M1+) from outside the organisation as well as inside.
- Proven knowledge of the footwear and apparel industry, adidas products and functional expertise in at least one business area.