Purpose & Overall Relevance for the Organization:
Contribute to the implementation of a smooth operating model for Market EMEA. Play an active role in the Business Development Head Office Team and support the EMEA Management Team and assist in simplifying and operationalizing the EMEA Management Process and Calendar. Support SLT Meetings, key market meetings as well as reporting and automation. Provide Business Development team assistance.Key Responsibilities:
- Contribute to the organization of the EMEA Management Process and Calendar. Drive the organization and logistics of SLT meetings and other key meetings for BD and EMEA SLT.
- Steer the preparation of documentation to ensure the Management Team is prepared for all relevant interactions (MD meetings/ calls, Board check-ins etc.). This includes presentations, meeting support, documentation of decisions and actions, and follow-up.
- Manage small- to medium-sized projects within scope of BD Head Office, create presentations and communicate with key stakeholders.
- Analyze status quo and identify & drive opportunities for continuous improvement. Set up smart tools and solutions as well as consistent templates.
- Own EMEA SLT & Business Development SharePoint and ensure content is relevant and up to date
- Manage relevant Head Office documents on EMEA SLT SharePoint and ensure latest information is available.
- Create management dashboards and track key consumer, brand and business KPIs.
- Coordinate Head Office team planning (e.g., using Smartsheet)
- Manage regular reporting milestones, coordinate input from relevant stakeholders and ensure on time & in full delivery.
- Provide ad hoc support to VP Business Development, Business Development Team, and SLT on a variety of topics.
- Manage interactions and communications within the EMEA Business Development network across clusters to drive team interaction, exchange, and standardization.
- Document and track SLT action points and prepare documents like SLT agenda, pre-reads etc.
- Follow up on action items by connecting with relevant stakeholders in the business, across EMEA teams, clusters/ countries, Global Teams, and others.
EMEA: Business Development EMEA and Clusters/ Countries, SLT, teams across Brands, Sales, and back-office functions
Global: Global Sales and Global Brand stakeholders for individual topics, other functions as requiredKnowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- Team player and strong collaborator with a positive mindset
- Mental flexibility, pragmatic problem-solving mentality
- Urgency, pro-active, results-oriented, and with attention to detail
- Proficient in using Smartsheet, SharePoint and MS Office applications, in particular PowerPoint and Excel
- Good communication and presentation skills,
- Design skills and strong storytelling
- Curiosity and desire to learn, grow and develop
- Good project management skills preferred
- Fluent in English
- Data visualization experience is a plus (e.g., Tableau, Power BI, Microstrategy)
- Degree in business/marketing/design or related field
- 3+ years of experience in cross-functional and collaborative environment (matrix organization)
- Functional: relevant work experience in functions like Brand, Sales, Finance
- Industry: sporting goods/ retail/ consumer goods