PURPOSE & OVERALL RELEVANCE FOR THE ORGANISATION
Contribute to the execution of the adidas Brand organization’s strategies by managing key initiatives, projects, cross-functional projects; be an active team member in cross-functional teams. Manage key projects within the Brand portfolio with clear focus on milestone achievencement and deloyment to the business.KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
Purpose: Manage the implementation of subprojects and support the implementation of cross-functional projects ensuring successful execution and generation of expected benefits.
Project Management: Manage project tasks and subprojects and support global cross-functional projects.
Project charter / objectives: Manage project charter and objectives based on framework, within given budget in collaboration with Director Projects and/or Sr. Director Projects
Resources / Budget: Assign tasks to project resources. Supports training of cross-functional teams.
Communication: Manage and provide day to day content and analysis and support project communication with stakeholders. Support project communication with stakeholders. Prepare communication, presentations to Steering Board, Sponsors and stakeholders.
Process: Support business process definition within project.
Systems: Define system needs within project framework. Manage implementation into inline systems.
Provide operational, process and organizational management support to superior and team.KEY RELATIONSHIPS
Depending on scope/type of project but in general:
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Product/Sports/Brand Marketing at Brand adidas
- Senior Leadership Team
- Global Operations
- Marketing Operations & Business Development
- Sales (Wholesale, Retail, eCom)
- Global IT
- Human Resources
REQUISITE EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE / MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS
- Communication skills that are clear, concise, logical
- Previous experience in project management and strong facilitation and influencing skills
- Demonstrated knowledge of business KPIs and ability to work with numbers
- Strong collaboration skills with the ability to create effective, deep and successful working relationships across all levels of the organization
- Understanding of change management processes
- Good communication and writing skills
- Team player, highly collaborative
- Product experience (product marketing, design or development)
- Digital savvy
- Specialist in business or technical skills with expert knowledge in some areas of work or systems (business champ).
- Broad & deep knowledge in own functional area, combining theoretical and practical knowledge.
- University degree or equivalent education required.
- Min. 3 years work experience within project management, internal or external communications, HR Communications and change in a multi-brand organization
- Cross-functional experience, ideally within marketing and sales on a Market level
- Global mindset and ability to work cross-culturally; experience within different countries and/or different cultures