As a Senior Digital Project Manager at adidas you are accountable for the digital execution of major seasonal campaigns/programs for Sustainability with the focus on Circular Services. Your task is to orchestrate the successful execution of digital plans, campaigns or projects within the committed quality and timeframe. You will partner with stakeholders in BUs and markets, as well as Digital strategy, planning, experience design and analytics teams to deliver/ implement seasonal digital plans across all digital consumer touch points. For campaigns or projects in scope, you will act as primary contact for BU or markets.Additionally, you will create clear requirements and align briefs for relevant parties, ensuring the implementation is in line with brand objectives and positioning.KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Scope - Accountable for the digital execution of major seasonal campaigns/projects or small BUs
- Season Plan Execution
- Orchestrate the execution of digital campaigns and seasonal projects for the BUs and markets end-to-end across all stakeholders, including translation of the consumer journey into digital requirements, creative and technical development, integration and localization, user testing and quality assurance to post-launch A/B testing and optimization.
- Coordinate cross-functional digital teams in Digital, BUs, Brand global, markets, DIT and external agencies towards delivery to meet the expected deadlines and quality.
- Solve strategic delivery issues on time. Safeguard the delivery of critical scope items throughout the season.
- Identify needs for new capabilities in your area of responsibility. Partner with Digital product owners to capture requirements into the corresponding product backlogs.
- Monitoring & Success Measurement
- Ensure that deliverables meet the brief and agreed scope.
- Monitor defined success KPIs to ensure that implementations are optimized based on results and insights.
- Continuously evolve the digital experience of Circular Services experience by driving refinement of digital tools and frameworks in close cooperation with the responsible product owners.
- Create strong collaboration with major stakeholders of the BUs and markets within your area of responsibility, guiding them in best practices for digital production and continuously improving the execution process.
- Act as a key driver in Digital for business stakeholders with regards to the strategical evolvement of sustainability in adidas.
- Provide continuous transparency on status of implementations along the season to stakeholders within your scope of responsibility.
- "If required" Responsibility - Technical Solution Management
- Ensure that correct technology processes are employed and followed by the project team e.g. release and QA planning, issue management, load/ performance testing deployment planning.
- Maintain awareness of new and emerging technologies and the potential application on client engagements.
- Develop and maintain project technical requirements specifications and project technical architecture documents.
KNOWLEDGE, CAPABILITIES AND EXPERIENCE
- Market teams
- Digital and Brand organization –including BUs
- Digital Product Teams
- Web & Mobile Tech organization
- Experience Ecosystem and Design community
- Group functions
- Very good communication skills, comfortable presenting to stakeholders at various organizational levels both in person and remotely
- Affinity with the Brand Marketing content delivery needs, solutions and processes
- Ability to handle ambiguity and untangle complex situations into actionable activities
- High resilience and solution oriented attitude
- In depth knowledge of technical and creative aspects of digital and mobile
- Comfortable working with enterprise-level platforms and technologies
- Expert knowledge of digital IT products and capabilities
- Fluent in English both verbally and written
- Degree with focus on Business Administration, Communication or IT or related areas, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 8+ years of experience working within a Digital / eCommerce environment
- Experience working with stakeholders and experts at various seniority levels
- Experience in managing the implementation/running of project / campaign delivery organizations•Experience/involvement in working in and understanding of the adidas Brand Marketing organization is a plus
- Basic experience in leading a virtual team is a plus