Purpose & Overall Relevance for the Organization:
Plan and operationally steer the business aiming at profitable and sustainable market share and sales growth for the respective defined Key Accounts, taking into consideration the brand strategy in the key categories as well as the defined target group.
- Support defined Key Accounts with regard to planning of sales targets, potential analysis and increasing sell-through, taking into consideration the above-mentioned targets.
- Enforce adidas brand concepts in a customer-oriented way and ensure brand presentation appropriate to a market leader at the POS (online and offline, securing of floor space, promotion).
- Development of Account strategies, analysis and processing of sales figures and implementation of adidas marketing strategies.
- Implement national, European and Global Sales Strategy within the Account group.
- Organize and steer the sell-in process (in particular pre-processing and post-processing, range presentations, creation of presentations and offers, sample handling) as well as subsequent sell-out support.
- Continuously monitor and steer order books as well as reliable and cost-efficient sourcing and deliveries in close cooperation with Customer Service.
- Regularly monitor and process key figures such as sell-in and sell-out and provide targeted reporting to upward managers.
- Closely coordinate/actively work together with Account and Product Marketing as well as Customer Service.
- Support the Director Sales KAM in strategic account management (analysis and processing of sales figures, identification of potentials, analyses on customers, competitors and market developments, etc.).
- Provide support for conducting strategic meetings and projects Authorities: in accordance with current signature regulations
- (Senior) Director Key Accounts
- VP Sales CE / Management team CE
- Brand Activation and CTC Team CE
- Range Management, Customer Service
• Global Channel Management • National Buying Group teams
Knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Very good commercial knowledge and business acumen
- Negotiation and (re)presentation skills; confident manner
- Very good strategic and operational skills
- Very good analytical skills
- Very good influencing and communication skills
- Very good visionary competencies and leadership skills
- Strong team player with the proven ability to work cross-functionally in order to achieve objectives and targets
- Ability to influence business partners also of other functional areas in order to find common ground and understanding
- Strong interpersonal skills (e.g. communication, negotiation)
- Mental flexibility, initiative, determination and creativity
- Fluency in English and German (written and spoken) mandatory; additional languages are an advantage
- Digital mindset and strong knowledge of digital commerce and digital media
Requisite Education and Experience/Minimum Qualifications:
- Degree in business administration/sports economics with a focus on marketing/sales/business administration
- 5+ years’ experience in sales/marketing, ideally within the sporting goods, apparel, footwear or FMCG industry
- Experience in people management an advantage