As a Senior Product Owner – Market Rollout at Web & Mobile – Consumer Engagement, you will drive the Rollout of our Technology Stack to new Markets. We want to rapidly enlarge our digital Footprint by enabling new markets to benefit from our global solutions. This role will give you a great exposure to the best we have to offer to our consumer like Digital Communications, Membership, Acquisition and Data Privacy. You will act as the Subject Matter Expert for all Consumer Engagement technologies we are using and help the market to adopt to those solutions.
Partnering with IT and markets to define the rollout backlog, managing deviations from the global stack, sharing global best practices, and leading the team towards a successful delivery and go live are a few examples of the activities that will be expected from this role. Together with your agile team(s) you will ensure that we maximize the value for our consumers and the markets.
Additionally, you will be cooperating with various internal stakeholders, including Markets and other Digital Product areas to drive consumer engagement and satisfaction, as well as incremental revenues out of delivering our digital stack.KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Scope: Accountable for complex digital product rollouts including one or more teams
- Rollout Delivery
- Be accountable for the market rollout regarding the Consumer Engagement & Traffic technology stack.
- Be accountable for product delivery in line with the roadmap and committed delivery dates.
- Identify and solve dependencies with other product owners to ensure efficient delivery.
- Coordinate interfaces between different product teams in your area of responsibility.
- Stakeholder Management
- Represent the Consumer Engagement & Traffic business, fostering strong relationships with key stakeholders to ensure that their views and requirements are captured in the backlog.
- Backlog Management
- Prioritize the items in your rollout backlog. Specify the definition-of-done in cooperation with the engineering team(s).
- Own the refinement of your backlog to ensure that the team(s) is/are delivering the right enhancements to drive consumer and business value.
- Provide acceptance for delivered backlog items by the team, in line with the definition-of-done.
- „If required“ Responsibility - People Management
- Create a supportive work environment in which employees are coached, trained and provided with career opportunities through development.
- Continuously monitor and evaluate team workload and organizational efficiency with the support of data and team feedback and make appropriate changes in order to meet business needs.
- Provide team members/direct reports with clear direction and targets that are aligned with business needs and DBC objectives.
- Market Expansion Program Management
- Product Team(s)
- Global and Local Market teams
- Global IT teams
- Testing and Analytics
- Global Digital and Brand organizations
- Education & Experience
- Degree with focus on Business Administration, Communication or IT or related areas, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 8+ years of experience working in a Digital and/or eCommerce environment
- 5+ years working as a Product Owner or product management related role, preferably in an agile working setup
- Experience in working with stakeholders and experts at various organizational levels
- Experience in rolling out applications in a complex enviroment
- Experience as a Product Owner in at least one additional product area or domain
- Excellent communication skills and comfortable presenting to stakeholders at various organizational levels both in person and remotely
- High resilience and solution oriented attitude
- Basic leadership skills
- Expert domain knowledge
- Expert knowledge of Agile working methods e.g. Scrum/Kanban
- Comfortable working with enterprise-level platforms and technologies
- Advanced understanding of IT products and capabilities
- Fluent in English both verbally and written