- Further develop adidas' footprint throughout professional and grassroots football and baseball and create demand for adidas product through the management of the superior service to adidas athletes and partners.
- Continued development and execution of promotional initiatives, the positioning of adidas events and athletes and the management of relationships with all associates of adidas football and baseball, both internal and external.
Knowledge Skills and Abilities:
- Process, manage and track orders, quarterly forecasts, partner destitutions, POs, contract payments and invoices.
- Manage the forecasting of promotional footwear and apparel on a quarterly basis. Monitor inventory levels and depletion of inventory.
- Manage merch programs and place orders for all athlete and partner needs in a timely manner.
- Integrate the Brand and BU Business Unit plans into the Sports Marketing strategy.
- Review and make recommendations on new partnership opportunities, develop contract proposals and negotiate agreements.
- Work directly with the Director of Sports Marketing to determine and negotiate new partnerships.
- Develop and maintain best in class relationships for adidas with key Sports Marketing athletes and partners.
- Leverage retail partners to promote events, programs, and athletes.
- Responsible for contractual fulfillment of athlete and partner social publishing of Brand and BU initiatives.
- Coordinate athlete travel booking and expense reimbursement.
- Manage the execution of athlete appearances and retail promotions.
- Stay within Sports Marketing annual budget target.
- Work with Internal Communication department to develop accurate and current profiles for all promotional partners.
- Demonstrate urgency in providing premium customer service to our athletes and partners.
- Heavy travel and overtime may be required during peak season, up to 30%.
- Be available to assist cross sport in the Los Angeles area for large brand activations.
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Ability to make sound business decisions for the Brand’s benefit
- Ability to write and read business/promotional plans
- Posses strong organizational, problem-solving, negotiation and resolution skills
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Ability to communicate with people on different levels within and outside the organization
- Ability to supervise, lead and manage personnel
- Strong influencing and negotiation skills
- Extensive knowledge of sport specific category
- Ability to travel year-round, extensively during peak periods
- Four-year college or university degree
- Four (4) years relevant experience, management experience preferred
- Equivalent combination of education and/or experience may be substituted for degree
- Experience in the sporting goods industry preferred