- Bachelor’s degree
- 7+ years of experience managing global content tools and processes
- Experience defining program strategy, setting goals, and driving performance metrics
- Experience with customer or partner references, testimonials, or case studies
The AWS Partner Marketing Content Team is hiring an experienced Sr. Program Manager to drive strategic content initiatives within the AWS Partner Marketing organization. The Sr. Program Manager owns several key partner content programs, including a scalable partner marketing reference program and our vendor management initiative. This role sits on the Partner Marketing Content & Enablement team, which is responsible for driving content quality and execution across AWS for content built with, through, and for AWS partners. This is an exciting opportunity for you to shape how the AWS Partner Marketing organization builds and uses content to drive engagement with customer and partner audiences
In this role, you will design and implement a scalable strategy to highlight partner marketing references across campaigns and programs to drive measurable business impact. You will build processes to support the global execution of partner marketing reference development, including customer and partner selection, planning and logistics, content quality and brand adherence, campaign inclusion, and program measurement. You will work with Partner Marketing leadership to develop and track reference goals, dig through data to identify trends and opportunities in our reference strategy, and build scalable reporting mechanisms that deliver actionable insights for pipeline and business impact.
You will also be responsible for designing and implementing a vendor management model for Partner Marketing that will drive cost efficiencies and improve quality of agency content across digital and offline channels. You will work closely with Brand, Procurement, Operations, and Partner Marketing to align with other vendor quality and cost initiatives in the Marketing and Procurement organizations. You’ll evaluate the agency landscape, build ongoing assessment mechanisms, identify cost efficiencies, implement consistent high quality agency training, and work with Procurement to negotiate rates.
The ideal candidate is an experienced marketing program manager with a passion for content who has demonstrated ability to drive alignment across organizations, hands-on experience building and executing marketing programs, an understanding of the content creation process including for case studies or references, and familiarity with tech partner communities. In this global role, the ideal candidate will deliver results by leading global teams across multiple geographies with a keen attention to detail and excellent written communication skills. We are looking for someone who can manage multiple priorities at once and thrives in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
Position may be located in Seattle, WA, or near any Amazon/AWS U.S. Corp office only. Relocation offered from within the US only to these locations.
- Define and implement a strategy to leverage partner marketing references across campaigns and programs to drive measurable business impact. Build processes to ensure globally consistent partner marketing reference creation and execution, including scalable mechanisms to support geos in securing customer participation, building relationships with partners and customers, managing logistics, campaign development and inclusion, etc.
- Build out a vendor management model to support the Partner Marketing organization by aligning with Brand, Procurement, Operations, and other global teams to develop consistent assessment mechanisms, implement training, and reduce agency costs
- Review content for messaging and branding adherence, as needed
Inclusive Team Culture
Here at AWS, we embrace our differences. We are committed to furthering our culture of inclusion. We have twelve employee-led affinity groups, reaching 40,000 employees in over 190 chapters globally. We have innovative benefit offerings, and host annual and ongoing learning experiences, including our Conversations on Race and Ethnicity (CORE) and AmazeCon (gender diversity) conferences. Amazon’s culture of inclusion is reinforced within our 14 Leadership Principles, which remind team members to seek diverse perspectives, learn and be curious, and earn trust.
Our team puts a high value on work-life balance. It isn’t about how many hours you spend at home or at work; it’s about the flow you establish that brings energy to both parts of your life. We believe striking the right balance between your personal and professional life is critical to life-long happiness and fulfillment. We offer flexibility in working hours and encourage you to find your own balance between your work and personal lives.
Mentorship & Career Growth
Our team is dedicated to supporting new members. We have a broad mix of experience levels and tenures, and we’re building an environment that celebrates knowledge sharing and mentorship. We care about your career growth and strive to assign projects based on what will help each team member develop into a better-rounded professional and enable them to take on more complex tasks in the future.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to use data and metrics to inform recommendations and drive actions
- Excellent program management skills
- Proven track record in building and executing marketing programs
- Demonstrated ability to influence cross-functional teams
- Ability to manage multiple competing priorities simultaneously
- Able to navigate ambiguous situations, identify and mitigate risks, and solve for blockers with minimal guidance
- Keen attention to detail
- Familiarity with partner communities in the technology space
- Meets/exceeds Amazon’s leadership principles requirements for this role
- Meets/exceeds Amazon’s functional/technical depth and complexity for this role
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
The base pay range for this position in Colorado is $100k - 160k per year; however, base pay offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. A sign-on bonus and restricted stock units may be provided as part of the compensation package, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits, dependent on the position offered. This information is provided per the Colorado Equal Pay Act.