- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, communications, sales or relevant field of study OR additional 4+ years' relevant professional experience
- 10+ years of relevant work experience in partner marketing or program management in high-technology companies, ideally in the enterprise software space
- 5+ years experience owning program strategy and end to end delivery
- 5+ years demonstrating experience leading and influencing cross-functional teams to deliver products and projects on tight deadlines
Would you like to be part of a team that is redefining the IT industry? If so, look no further! Amazon Web Services (AWS) is seeking an experienced Sr. Manager, Partner Marketing Programs to lead the Partner Marketing Program Office.
In the Sr. Manager, Partner Marketing Programs role, you will lead a team of program and campaign managers to support two key Partner Marketing pillars. The first is building out the marketing support model for AWS Partner Programs, including an AWS co-sell program and strategic partner initiatives. This involves assessing various partner programs and building out the model the go-to-market benefits that Partner Marketing can provide. The second pillar is supporting key AWS programs and campaigns that scale across Partner Marketing Managers and the partners they support. This includes building the strategy for year-long global campaigns and associated content, supporting the regions for execution of programs, and incubating new AWS-led campaigns that partners can run. You work with stakeholders across the Partner Sales, Partner Marketing, and Product Marketing organizations to provide program support for their efforts and drive value for our AWS Partners. You will act as the primary partner marketing contact for these programs including regular participation in team calls, in-person meetings, and planning sessions.
The ideal candidate will have an eye for quickly assessing key challenges, identifying the opportunity, and determining both a short-term and long-term marketing support model. You should be detail-oriented and organized, capable of handling multiple projects at once, and comfortable dealing with ambiguity and rapidly changing priorities. You should also be able to analyze data and use your learnings to provide strategic guidance to your stakeholders around the best support model for our partners.
This role is open to being based out of any US-based Amazon Corporate office. Relocation assistance to Seattle only.
- Work across Partner Marketing and the Partner Sales organization to identify priorities and develop partner marketing initiatives in support of these priorities.
- Pilot and incubate new marketing program ideas that will scale.
- Build and execute multi-quarter digital campaigns, including the creation of a campaign framework and associated content and the hand-off to regions for execution.
- Create scalable, demand generation campaigns aligned to specific solution areas or partner programs.
- Support monthly and quarterly business reviews with leadership for new programs.
- Synthesize data, analyze results, identify trends, and report and execute on key findings to achieve program goals.
- Work with Partner Marketing Operations to build custom reports and ensure tracking of activities.
Inclusive Team Culture
Here at AWS, we embrace our differences. We are committed to furthering our culture of inclusion. We have twelve employee-led affinity groups, reaching 40,000 employees in over 190 chapters globally. We have innovative benefit offerings, and host annual and ongoing learning experiences, including our Conversations on Race and Ethnicity (CORE) and AmazeCon (gender diversity) conferences. Amazon’s culture of inclusion is reinforced within our 14 Leadership Principles, which remind team members to seek diverse perspectives, learn and be curious, and earn trust.
Our team puts a high value on work-life balance. It isn’t about how many hours you spend at home or at work; it’s about the flow you establish that brings energy to both parts of your life. We believe striking the right balance between your personal and professional life is critical to life-long happiness and fulfillment. We offer flexibility in working hours and encourage you to find your own balance between your work and personal lives.
Mentorship & Career Growth
Our team is dedicated to supporting new members. We have a broad mix of experience levels and tenures, and we’re building an environment that celebrates knowledge sharing and mentorship. We care about your career growth and strive to assign projects based on what will help each team member develop into a better-rounded professional and enable them to take on more complex tasks in the future.
- Possess an expert understanding of how to drive business and marketing with and through the partner community
- Proven success in managing complex and multi-faceted marketing programs with the ability to drive projects through completion.
- Project management skills with experience gaining consensus and driving deliverables with individuals inside and outside the organization
- Motivated self-starter who thrives on working in complex and challenging environments of a rapidly evolving business
- Excel at cross-group collaboration, creative thinking, and problem solving.
- Comfortable managing multiple, time-sensitive, and competing priorities simultaneously and ability to pivot as needed.
- A team player. Comfortable and motivated working in a collaborative environment with the ability to build relationships with key stakeholders – partner programs, partner sales, product marketing, and global marketing.
- Analytical tendencies with a natural curiosity to measure, test, learn and iterate in order to get the best results possible
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with an innate attention to detail
- Meets/exceeds Amazon’s leadership principles requirements for this role
- Meets/exceeds Amazon’s functional/technical depth and complexity for this role
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
The base pay range for this position in Colorado is $115,600k - 160k per year; however, base pay offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. A sign-on bonus and restricted stock units may be provided as part of the compensation package, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits, dependent on the position offered. This information is provided per the Colorado Equal Pay Act.