- Bachelor’s degree with 12+ years of relevant experience
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Experience creating best-in-class experiences for customers
- Experience using data and metrics to measure performance, make optimizations, and make decisions from
- Proven track record of leading cross-functional teams
We are looking for a high caliber Engagement Marketing Leader to start a project with strategic significance and high exposure. The initiative is fundamental to Amazon’s future, and will provide great personal satisfaction and career development as we tackle some of the most intriguing problems for our customer segments and building highly scalable services. We are building extremely customer focused software that can also serve many fast-growing businesses for decades to come. The project will have regular reviews with the company’s senior leaders. The scope of the project is set to scale rapidly for the next few years post launch.
The team is seeking an experienced leader to drive the engagement marketing vertical. You will build/lead a team responsible for scaling programs across all marketing touchpoints and key channels, including email, events, loyalty and in-product. You will need to establish clear processes, set prioritization, and be able to communicate effectively. As an owner, you will help define the team lifecycle marketing strategy and engagement narratives for key customer segments. This work feeds into the development of highly-visible materials, including, website content, email, social media content, and event programming in order to drive a consistent and cohesive voice across all mediums.
Your daily responsibility as the Engagement lead will include:
working closely with product, tech, and marketing leadership to identify goals, content, promotion strategy, customer experience journeys, budget management, and program optimization. Your role will be to ensure all stakeholders are working together to deliver a high-quality programs with maximized ROI.
The ideal candidate will have a track record of leading successful engagement marketing teams and working collaboratively across multiple organizations to deliver results. He/she will be comfortable working with complex challenges, appreciate white space, and understand the value of rapid testing.
- Establish and drive the implementation of a customer lifecycle marketing model
- Oversee the strategy and execution of all engagement programs, supporting with customer lifecycle (email, events, loyalty, etc.)
- Work closely with stakeholders, including content, design, product, research and tech to establish a framework for lifecycle marketing programs
- Develop best practices and program playbook, monitor industry trends and make team-wide recommendations on other marketing programs based on event insights
- Collaborate with sales leadership on engagement program initiatives and lead management
- Understand customer behaviors that trigger acquisition, engagement and retention, and devise marketing programs that drive desired behaviors
- Own the analysis, reporting, and optimization of our marketing activities and channels, and establish best practices and share knowledge
- Build/grow a team of driven marketers.
- Post-graduate degree
- Strong analytic and quantitative skills
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.