- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related technical discipline (or equivalent experience).
- 2+ years of professional front-end development.
- Skilled with common front-end technologies such as HTML, CSS, JS, TypeScript, and Node
- Experience in one or more relevant front-end frameworks such as React.
WWCFT (World Wide Consumer Finance Tech) organization is looking for hiring a Front Engineer for a new project area - "Compliance and Controllership" that was kick started in early 2021. WW Consumer Finance manages billions of dollars over consumer revenue, operations costs and procurement spending. The engineer will be responsible for building tools that will improve controllership around these spends. These tools will be used by leadership team, Finance controllers to get real-time insights into the transactions to determine violations over spending and transaction policy, fraud, abuse and waste. You will collaborate closely with Product Managers, UX Designers, Software Development Engineers, Customers for implementing various tools and it's features.
A successful candidate will bring best practice design principals and is able to effectively engage with stakeholders to present, discuss, iterate, and improve on interfaces to accomplish common mission focused goals.
We are looking for a skilled Front-End Engineer capable of building responsive and highly interactive interfaces using modern tooling like React. We want someone who can work well in a heterogeneous environment of different languages and technologies, and can bring flexibility, speed and quality to our team. You should be genuinely excited about technology, have a strong interest in learning about and playing with the latest technologies and building compelling web applications and UI.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related technical discipline (or equivalent experience)
- 5+ years of professional front end development.
- Experience building reusable UX components or libraries
- Strong UX design skills
- Proficient in a broad range of software design approaches and common UX patterns. Knows when (and when not) to use front-end software design pattern.
- Ability to rapidly prototype and adjust in response to customer feedback
- Solid coding practices including peer code reviews, unit testing, and a preference for agile development.'
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.