- Bachelor's Degree or higher in Computer Science or related technical field
- 4+ years full-stack web development experience
- 2+ years experience programming with React and Typescript language
- 1+ years experience programming with AWS Lambda, API Gateway, and CDK using Typescript language
- Excellent CSS and UI design skills
Do you want to join one of the most exciting teams at the world's most customer-centric company? Then come soar with Amazon Air! AIR BI's vision is to offer the data infrastructure, and applications, processes, practices to enable the AIR business to achieve its goal to leverage its capacity, speed, quality of service, and organic infrastructure to delight Amazon customers worldwide.
In this role, you will work on a variety of Native AWS technologies to build a scalable data portal, serving internal customers at all levels of different organization – Operations, Planning and Performance, Finance, HR, Technology, Operational Research, Health & Safety, and many others. As a Full-Stack Engineer/FEE, you will design, implement, test and evolve front-end UI and middle-tier architecture (such as CDK and APIs) to meet the evolving opportunities and challenges for our customers. The potential candidate will enjoy the challenges and rewards of working in a fast-growing organization and at a global scale to develop and support the data visualization, metrics and reporting that give our teams visibility and understanding of our business to make informed decision.
Key job responsibilities
- Working with Front-End Engineers, Business Intelligence Engineers, Data Engineers and Product Managers to develop flexible and scalable data applications supporting a wide variety of operations customers.
- Work as a critical part of the Data Application team to develop the best technical designs for middle-tier and front-end architecture.
- Help develop talent on an existing agile team.
- Leverage industry best practices to establish repeatable software development practices, principles & processes.
- Master's Degree in Computer Science or related technical field
- 8+ years full-stack web development experience
- 1+ year experience with AWS backend technologies such as DynamoDB, Kinesis, Athena, Redshift
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.