- Bachelor degree
- Experience working in a corporate environment
- MS Office - including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Experience using data and metrics to drive improvements
- Experience owning program strategy and end to end delivery
- 2+ years experience in in program/project management and/or managing and prioritizing multiple projects and client relationships.
Amazon's Workforce Staffing (WFS) department is seeking an experienced Implementation Specialist to join the team. Amazon is determined to be Earth’s Best Employer, and the work being done within the WFS organization is at the heart of this mission.
As an Implementation Specialist, you should have a passion for developing programs focused on the employee experience. In this role, you will have ownership over identifying objectives, designing and developing content, delivering, and evaluating for impact. Using data and feedback from users and facilitators, you'll continually evaluate and enhance the value of our offerings.
The successful candidate will work as part of the Amazon Candidate Connection Services team (ACCS), to coordinate the successful rollout of new processes, policies, and tools across a global network of contact centers. They will partner with a wide array of Amazon leaders to manage stakeholder communication, operational KPIs, and keep the organization aligned on core goals and deliverables. This position requires organization, cross-functional collaboration, analytical strength, and the ability to work autonomously in an ambiguous environment. You should be passionate about goal-setting, continuous process improvement, and delivering results. Exceptional verbal and written communication skills are critical to success in this role.
Key job responsibilities
- Drive operational enhancement projects
- Manage business critical initiatives to enforce standard work and reduce waste
- Work with program managers and business leaders to communicate impact of critical business initiatives
- Assist in the ongoing maintenance and growth of insights and strategy programs.
- Develop and maintain metrics and reporting to monitor risks, program health, and initiative progress
- Enable effective decision making by retrieving and aggregating data from multiple sources and compiling it into a digestible and actionable format.
- Manage and deliver results on complex projects across multiple organizations
- 3+ years of relevant experience in a business analyst or program manager role
- Managing multiple program areas - maintain ongoing programs, track delivery against program goals and implement new processes to improve program services and efficiencies
- Ability to analyze team health metrics independently, while exercising good judgment in keeping team members adequately informed
- Experience operating in a Recruiting or HR organization
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Desire and aptitude for learning new concepts quickly
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.