- Bachelor Degree
- Experience defining program requirements and using data and metrics to determine improvements
- 5+ years of experience delivering cross functional projects
- 5+ years of experience in quality, program, or project management
- 5+ years of experience working cross functionally with tech and non-tech teams
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to use data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations and drive actions
- Expert in using the Microsoft Office Suite, especially Excel
The Workforce Staffing Centralized Support Quality Assurance (WFS QA) team aims to offer all candidates in the high-volume hiring pipeline the same world class support as Amazon customers receive. Do you have what it takes to lead the charge in how Amazon creates, manages and measures the success of our high-volume-hiring business functions?
The WFS QA team is looking for a Quality Manager to design, develop, improve and maintain quality assurance processes for Amazon vendors and Workforce Staffing teams around the globe. The Quality Manager needs to be people leader, a subject matter expert on organizational business metrics (quality and productivity KPIs), build a story which summarizes holistic quality performance, identify solutions and implement the necessary actions. It is imperative to lead the actions and drive the required changes which lead to improved performance and create a culture that raises the bar. The Quality Operations Manager shall set the benchmark for Amazon quality standards we expect to deliver globally to drive a world-class hiring experience
- Monitor and report Quality metrics, deep dive and identify trends/root causes. Recommend, own and drive performance improvement areas.
- Create program vision for the Quality Operations Team that ensures a consistent quality approach for centralized and field operations
- Discover and innovate with senior leadership, business partners, and stakeholders to understand quality business goals and devise solutions to improve processes and programs.
- Drive through improvement initiatives till implementation.
- Support/consult with the necessary functions to ensure new policies/processes are successfully scoped and rolled out with measurable results against key metrics.
- Provide clear insight into performance drivers and the levers which impact performance.
- Implement and own action plans which drive performance improvements.
- Create growth plans linked to performance improvements and drive through the associated benefits.
- Uses quality monitoring data management system to compile and track performance at team and individual levels.
- Design and implement auditing mechanisms to flag and eliminate issues in the WFS hiring process.
The ideal candidate will possess a balanced mix of quantitative, consultative, and facilitation/leadership skills. They will have a documented track record in driving change; leading and facilitating teams that have significantly improved processes, training, and leading in fast-paced, ambiguous environments.
- Expert knowledge and experience in tech development for quality audit, evaluation, and assurance tool
- Previous Experience in High Volume Hiring role
- Industry certifications for PMP, Lean, Six Sigma (Green or Black Belt),
- Experience using various methods for displaying data, including Excel, Tableau, Power BI, or QuickSight
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us .