- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Business, Accounting, Operations Management or related field.
- 2+ years' experience in successful processing and prioritization of high volumes of data and ability to complete the tasks on the same business day.
- Experience working with CRM systems, preferably Salesforce
- Proven excellent communication skill (written and verbal)
- Internal and external customer focus and a work ethic based on a strong desire to exceed, above and beyond expectations.
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines and deliver results while managing multiple projects and operational task expectations.
- Ability to navigate ambiguity
Selling Partner Paid Services
Amazon seeks a Sales Operations professional to join our expanding Selling Partner Paid Services (SPPS) sales team. SPPS is an organization that provides paid account management services to Selling Partners to help grow their business on Amazon.
The ideal candidate will have a high attention to detail, be able to work in a fast-paced work environment, and a track record of supporting process improvement. The position also requires strong communication skills (verbal and written) and the ability to build and maintain strong relationships internally and externally. The job requires the candidate to process very high volumes of data in Salesforce and Excel including having ability to be accurate and complete in their operational tasks. The ideal candidate is a motivated self-starter who can work independently in a fast-paced, ambiguous environment with limited supervision. The candidate must be a fast learner, who is smart in prioritizing tasks, complete all the manual processing tasks within the same day and quickly absorb the nuances of the SPPS offerings. The candidate will be analytical in their decision-making, with the demonstrated ability to drive issues to completion. Experience with sales operations is preferred.
Sales Operations Tasks (65%)
- Manage Inbound queues and distribute to appropriate teams for follow up
- Process sales contracts and applications
- Upload, update, and maintain Salesforce records
- Assign leads to Sales Reps and Account Managers
- Label leads by target strategies
- Weekly data scrubs
- Communicate with Selling Partners seeking basic program information
Process Improvements (35%)
- Identify sales to onboarding process improvement opportunities and drive friction reduction projects
- Partner with leads to increase cycle times
- Make sales recommendations based on historical data
- Advanced experience with Salesforce or other CRM systems.
- Familiarity with Structured Query Language (SQL) and data visualization tool such as Tableau.
- Track record of delivering cross functional projects on time.
- Independent and Entrepreneurial – ability to work with minimal guidance in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment.
- Experience working on projects with global stakeholders.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.