- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or a related discipline
- 7+ years' experience in developing and executing quality assurance plans and procedures necessary to support System (ARP4754), Electronic Hardware (DO-254) and Software (DO-178) development
- 7+ years' experience in auditing design activities and perform process assurance activities to ensure life cycle processes comply with approved plans and standards
- 5+ years' experience in monitoring test execution
- 5+ years' experience in performing conformity reviews
- 5+ years' experience in participating FAA audits and change control boards
- Deep understanding of showing compliance to regulatory requirements
- Demonstrated experience with PLM, JAMA, and other common tools
- Excellent people skills and adaptability
- Demonstrated skills with M/S outlook, word, excel
We’re working on the future. If you are seeking an iterative fast-paced environment where you can drive innovation, apply state-of-the-art technologies to solve extreme-scale real world challenges, and provide visible benefit to end-users, this is your opportunity.
Come work on the Amazon Prime Air team!
We’re looking for a dynamic Sr. Quality and Design Assurance Engineer. This senior role would ensure that Prime Air’s system, software and electronics hardware practices comply with relevant industry standards throughout its development life cycle. We’re looking for people who innovate and love solving hard problems.
You will work hard, have fun, and of course, make history!
The successful candidate will have a strong track record of leading Design Assurance engineering initiatives for highly complex products in the aerospace, aviation maintenance, or automotive industries. The right candidate will also be a demonstrated integrator who prioritizes well and communicates effectively.
Export Control License
This position may require a deemed export control license for compliance with applicable laws and regulations. Placement is contingent on Amazon’s ability to apply for and obtain an export control license on your behalf.
- 10+ years' experience performing internal and/or supplier audits for ARP4754, DO-178 and DO-254
- 10+ years’ experience in leading design assurance projects
- Project Management Experience
- Demonstrated experience with (FAA) 14 CFR 21.137 requirements
- Proficient in ISO 9001 / AS9100 requirements
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us