- Bachelor's Degree
- 1+ years of previous work experience managing and executing digital marketing campaigns
Want to transform the way people enjoy video? Come join the team that made Fire TV, Amazon Video, Samsung TVs, Hulu, Netflix and more available to Alexa customers.
A successful candidate will work with stakeholders across the Amazon Video business to support marketing initiatives for new launches and discovery activities. The candidate will have exceptional project management skills, and the ability to execute both strategically and tactically as required.
The Site Merchandizer will support onsite marketing channel execution for Alexa enabled, Video capable devices. This role will be responsible for delivering best-in-class merchandising campaigns, while finding and driving efficiencies and process improvements.
- Manage online traffic channels for evergreen marketing, including campaign execution, targeting, set-up, and measurement
- Coordinate with internal and external partners to support go-to-market launch activities
- Self-starter with a bias for action; can make things happen in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills across all levels of the organization
- High attention to detail and ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
- Enjoy getting your hands dirty in day-to-day tasks and working in ambiguous environments
- Ability to invent and simplify processes to drive efficiency and help the team scale
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.