- Programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java, C++, or C# including object-oriented design
- 1+ years of experience contributing to the architecture and design (architecture, design patterns, reliability and scaling) of new and current systems.
- 2+ years of non-internship professional software development experience
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or similar technical field.
- 3+ years of industry experience building successful production software systems.
- Strong, object-oriented design and coding skills (Java preferably on a UNIX or Linux platform).
- Solid understanding of Computer Science fundamentals, such as Algorithms, Data Structures, Object Oriented Design, Databases.
- Hands-on experience with design and development of highly scalable software services and systems.
- Experience with large-scale multi-tiered systems and service-oriented architecture.
Customer Trust and Partner Support (CTPS) is united by our collective commitment to make sure that Amazon provides the safest and most trusted place for customers, brands, and for our selling partners and is the best place to build a successful, thriving business.As Amazon has grown, it has become an attractive target for malicious organizations that attempt to game Amazon’s services for competitive advantage. Have you ever thought about what it takes to protect Amazon’s customers and selling partners across all of the different continents and marketplaces? CTPS is looking for a software development engineer to develop software services that enable automated real time decision making using data streams and machine learning, help investigators to make accurate decisions, and build the scalable solutions to prevent the gaming behaviors.
We are looking for Software Development Engineer who is excited by the unique challenges in this space, and who is able to think strategically as well as drive implementation. You will influence the technical direction of the team, working with many different technologies. The software you develop will have fault detection and toleration, automatic system recovery, as well as scaling on the cloud. You will work closely, hand in hand with product managers, machine learning scientists and investigation teams.
Our team is constantly innovating, finding new ways of building massively scalable distributed systems. We set a high bar to build and deliver highly secure, highly available, and highly scalable systems. We are passionate about our customers, those inside Amazon and those outside of it, and work on their behalf. If you are like us, join us.
- Master's degree in Computer Science or equivalent with 7+ years of industry experience.
- Ability to take a project from scoping requirements to the actual launch of the project.
- Ability to distill problem definitions, models, and constraints from informal business requirements, and to deal with ambiguity and competing objectives.
- Experience in Amazon Web Services.
- Practical experience with a range of ML technologies and open source ML framework.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.