- 5+ years of corporate and or search firm progressive recruiting experience including sourcing and full life cycle recruiting.
- Experience building and utilizing a variety of sourcing plans and tools, including proactive phone and internet research.
- CTS/ATS experience with sourcing, tracking and managing candidates
- MS Office - including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Experience managing and prioritizing multiple searches, projects and client relationships.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent post-secondary degree.
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is the IaaS global, cloud computing leader. In order to continue to scale our fast-growing recruiting operations, we are seeking a talented Sourcing Recruiter for the AWS Solution Architect recruiting Team. This recruiter will work closely with the business to develop profiles for direct sourcing. They will develop strategies to uncover and engage with the necessary talent to support our increasing customer demand and changing market conditions.
Candidates must be able to successfully manage, prioritize and close technical job searches against a timeline and have experience setting benchmarks and metrics. He/she must understand how to prioritize to hit customer SLAs. The best candidates will draw on robust knowledge of talent acquisition and tech roles and areas of the business, forging dynamic relationships with business leaders, hiring managers and HR business partners. They have a reputation for being exceptional at candidate generation, client/account management, have strong organizational skills, possess strong verbal and written communication skills, have an ability to prioritize their time, demonstrate pushback and a sense of urgency, and understand the value of providing amazing customer service. They will thrive in an innovative, fast-paced environment, can roll up their sleeves, work hard, have fun, and get the job done.
- Partner with hiring teams to build effective sourcing, assessment, and closing approaches with an ability to manage customer/partner expectations through a deep understanding of return on investment.
- Must be able to understand how to recruit passive tech candidates and possess the mentality to "profile people and gauge chemistry of candidates for fit and understand their motivation" rather than sell a role.
- Provides strategic guidance and becomes an advisor business leaders in matters related to technical and non-technical hiring by delivering results.
- Develop sourcing models and plans to generate technical and non-technical talent pools; create and execute robust search strategies that will attract the best and brightest talent; calibrate candidates with hiring managers.
- · Recommend ideas and strategies related to recruitment that will contribute to the long-range growth of the company, implementing any new processes and fine tuning standard processes for recruiting that fits within Amazon's mission to deliver the highest quality results to the customer.
- Articulate in writing a plan with deliverables, timelines and a formal tracking process.
- Interview candidates within the framework of the position specification. Possess strong ability to screen, interview and prepare a candidate slate within an appropriate and consistent timeline.
- Participate in and/or own special projects/recruiting initiatives, including assessment of best practices in interviewing techniques, leveraging of internal sources of talent and identification of top performers for senior-level openings.
- Strong client focus and commitment to continuous improvement; ability to proactively network and establish effective working relationships, must pursue conscious cost-containment efforts in recruiting, continually seek new sourcing options, and develop creative approaches to delivering candidates to the customer.
- Strong communication skills, organizational and negotiation skills.
- Ability to execute recruiting strategy, including employer promotion in the marketplace, candidate management, diversity sourcing, and interview process management.
- Self-sufficient and able to work with little direct supervision.
- Strong consulting skills and demonstrated ability to work in a team environment, as a team leader and member.
- Possess strong analytic skills with ability to create, measure, and scale the right workflow between candidates, hiring managers, and the recruiting team.
- Leadership experience managing recruiters and coordinators
- Meets/exceeds Amazon’s leadership principles requirements for this role
- Meets/exceeds Amazon’s functional/technical depth and complexity for this role
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.