- Experience overseeing roadmap strategy and definition
- Experience with feature delivery and tradeoffs of a product
- Bachelor's Degree
- 5+ years of experience in product or program management, product marketing, business development or technology
- Experience with end to end product delivery
The North American Consumer retail team is seeking a proven, well-rounded Senior Product Manager to own and drive strategic projects critical to our business.
We are a team of product managers, engineers, and data scientists that define, launch, and scale new businesses and products that benefit our customers across North America. As a Senior Product Manager, you are an expert on problem solving and can apply product management techniques across many domain areas including sourcing, logistics, CX, pricing, selection, and compliance to define business requirements and manage project execution from conception to launch. The Senior Product Manager is highly analytical, adaptable and enjoys the intellectual challenge associated with learning, launching, and evolving new business models. You will be a key player in defining business requirements, project execution, and launch. Responsibilities include: collecting of business and systems requirements from internal and external customers, helping technical and operational teams convert those requirements into new processes, software and systems, and driving those teams to launch.
- Ability to think both strategically and tactically in a high-energy, fast paced environment
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects: work prioritization, planning, task delegation and hitting deadlines.
- Willingness to dive in and be comfortable with ambiguity
- Strong sense of ownership, urgency, drive, independence, and flexibility
- Exceptional interpersonal, motivational, and communication skills to build the trust required to drive cross-functional projects.
- Technical aptitude and agility to learn the systems and technology used in our day to day business
- MBA Preferred
- Demonstrated experience engaging and influencing senior executive