- Experience with end to end product delivery
- 5+ years of experience in product or program management, product marketing, business development or technology
- Experience with feature delivery and tradeoffs of a product
- Bachelor's Degree
- Experience contributing to engineering discussions around technology decisions and strategy related to a product
- Experience overseeing roadmap strategy and definition
Looking for an opportunity to move fast and make a global impact? The International Expansions (IE) organization’s charter is to rapidly expand Amazon’s retail presence globally, partnering closely with category management, technology, and product teams to deliver the world’s largest selection to our international customers. Within the IE organization, our team's vision is build the tools that enable our vendors and sellers to go global effortlessly, discovering global business insights that drive customer engagement and ensure our success in new and emerging marketplaces.
We are looking for an experienced Sr. Product Manager - Technical to lead our tech product development of key projects and features in our product roadmap, develop requirements and technical solution for innovative technologies that align with our global sourcing strategy. As a successful candidate, you will have experience deep diving business metrics, solving technical challenges, and influencing key partner teams to drive initiatives to completion. You have a strong bias toward data driven decision making, tech driven solution designing and an innate ability to understand how metrics relate to business problems and to each other. You are a product leader who has the ability to communicate priorities and work effectively with stakeholders, including teams across software engineering, logistics, product management, legal, finance, and core retail businesses. You should be comfortable with an extremely high degree of ambiguity, can work across a wide cross section of stakeholders, and relish the idea of solving challenging problems. You will tackle novel, situations every day and given the size of this initiative, you’ll have the opportunity to work with Amazon teams around the globe.
- 8+ years in product/program management, finance, or retail category management
- Proficiency in SQL and other statistical analysis tools
- MBA or MS in Business Administration, Finance, Computer Science, or equivalent experience
- Experience in retail, supply chain, compliance, accounting or operations highly valued
- Strong Product Management background – experience owning and delivering end-to-end solutions and experiences, ability to product and program manage business work streams and have experience executing with a high bar within compressed timelines.