- 5+ years of Product Management experience in technology organizations.
- 2+ years working at a software company focused on customer experience with a large number of users.
- Demonstrated skills in developing product roadmaps and functional specifications, launching new products, conducting customer research, and informing user testing.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully influence stakeholders without formal authority, leading cross functional teams across geographies and business units.
- 4-year BA/BS required or equivalent years of industry experience.
We are bringing Amazon's trademarks (big ideas and customer obsession) to recruiting at Amazon. Come help us hire the best, build great tools for our hiring managers and recruiters, and help candidates (people like you!) find their next amazing opportunity.
Key job responsibilities
As a Sr. Product Manager, your key responsibilities will include:
- Defining the vision for your product
- Evaluating the business opportunity and application of new and emerging technologies
- Generating buy-in for the product vision with leadership and partner teams
- Creating and maintaining an optimized and logically sequenced roadmap
- Translating customer experiences into clearly defined product requirements
- Managing prioritization and trade-offs to ensure delivery of a great customer experience
- Leading cross-functionally to ensure the product vision is implemented effectively
A day in the life
As the Sr. Product Manager, you'll own the vision and strategy for every aspect of the product. You'll work closely with business teams, leaders, and dedicated user experience design and engineering teams in an agile development environment to build and launch your product. You'll make the tradeoffs that help us learn quickly, deliver value, and continue to iterate on the product. You'll provide status updates to stakeholders and ensure appropriate levels of quality to maintain the overall integrity of the product. There will be a lot of ambiguity to work through, and you will need strong judgement and product skills.
About the team
We are Recruiting Engine, a cross-functional org of research and applied scientists, data engineers, program managers, product managers, UX designers, software developers, and recruiting teams. We believe there is a right way to recruit, and have brought these disciplines together to ideate, build, and learn together. We are global, with primary offices in Seattle, Vancouver, Arlington, and Edinburgh.
- MBA preferred.
- Proven ability to identify, analyze, and solve ambiguous problems, showing a track record of making business decisions using relevant data and insights.
- Technical fluency; comfort understanding and discussing technology concepts, schedule tradeoffs and new opportunities with technical team members.
- Strong organizational skills with demonstrated ability to simultaneously manage multiple high-complexity projects.
- Quantitative background with proven ability to synthesize and make sense out of huge amounts of data.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.