- Experience implementing repeatable processes and driving automation or standardization
- Experience using data and metrics to drive improvements
- Experience defining and executing against program requirements
- 3+ years experience in program or project management
- 3+ years experience working cross functionally with tech and non-tech teams
Amazon Advertising is a fast-growing multi-billion-dollar business that includes advertising on desktop, mobile, and connected devices. Ads appear on Amazon and thousands of third-party sites.
Amazon Publisher Services (APS) helps publishers of all sizes and on all channels better monetize their content through effective advertising. APS unites publishers with advertisers across devices and media channels. We work with Amazon teams across the globe to solve complex problems for our customers. The end results are Amazon products that let publishers focus on what they do best - publishing.
The Sr. Program Manager will act as a Chief of Staff to the Director, APS Advanced TV & Audio, ensuring streamlined activities within the organization based on the priorities of the leadership team. This impactful position requires analytical skill, attention to detail, open communication and the ability to work autonomously on assigned projects. In this role, the Sr. Program Manager will partner with Amazon Publisher Services’ leadership team and a wide array of Amazon stakeholders to manage stakeholder communication, strategic initiatives, team metrics, and other significant milestones.
In this role you will:
- Act as the liaison between Director and other stakeholders to ensure consistent communication and ensuring timely and effective completion of projects and initiatives
- Prepare and organize all aspects of leadership meetings, including establishing operating rhythms, working with administrative staff on scheduling, setting agendas, and driving appropriate follow-up.
- Own the development of content for strategic events (monthly/quarterly business reviews, annual operational planning cycles, etc.)
- Work with business leaders on goal management and tracking.
- Project manage critical initiatives across global stakeholders at all levels
- Create, maintain and inspect mechanisms to streamline operations
- Manage the operational and headcount goals and metrics for the business
- In-depth knowledge of the online advertising industry including technology solutions, advertising/publisher ecosystems, RTB and/or related advertising technology
- Analytical abilities; Comfort with trend data analysis
- Ability to handle highly confidential information
- Ability to analyze team health metrics independently, while exercising good judgment in keeping team members adequately informed
- Ability to work in a highly ambiguous environment and problem solve
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills; strong writing and speaking skills
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.