- 5+ years of experience in program or project management
- Experience using data and metrics to drive improvements
- Experience owning program strategy, end to end delivery, and communicating results to senior leadership
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years of program or project management experience including work prioritization, forecasting, budgeting, and task delegation
- 3+ years of experience leading new or start-up related projects where processes
- 3+ years of experience with tools or systems used to analyze data including Excel or other data management systems
Global Fleet & Product (GFP) is supporting Amazon's last mile operation, which includes our Delivery Service Partners (DSPs), Amazon Delivery Associates, and Flex Drivers. Amazon works directly with the DSPs, Delivery Associates, and Flex drivers to make deliveries to our customers. We are looking for a Senior Program Manager, Mobile Innovation that will own new program development and deployment for Fleet Management as well as continuous process improvement. Specifically, this leader will focus on vehicle cleaning options for DSPs, indexing toward mobile solutions.
- Leads, directs, supervises, and controls the execution of business, fiscal, and administrative functions of the assigned program.
- Introduce new ways to manage Amazon-owned equipment
- Drive planning, resolution, and execution with their team
- Define and measure internal and external performance standards
- Deliver features and services to drive continuous value to customers
- Monitors and reports on the progress of all activity within the program area
- Work with internal and external stakeholders, including suppliers, operations, finance, and other business teams
**This role will be located out of Nashville, TN
** Travel expectations for this role will be approximately 15%.
- Master’s Degree
- Operations Management, Management, logistics, or Fulfillment Center experience
- Oral and written communication skills
- Ability to analyze quantitatively and problem-solve efficiently
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.