- 5+ years of experience in program or project management
- Experience using data and metrics to drive improvements
- Experience owning program strategy, end to end delivery, and communicating results to senior leadership
- Bachelor's Degree required
- 5+ years of experience developing and managing complex product management for one or many programs, including experience operating in highly cross-functional and fast-paced environments in product or program management, product marketing, business development or technology
At Amazon, we're working to be the most Customer-centric company on earth. One customer experience that we’re constantly looking to take to a new level is how we fulfill and deliver their orders. Our goal is to exceed the expectations of all our customers by ensuring that their orders, no matter how large or small are delivered where and when they need them, as quickly, accurately, and cost effectively as possible. To meet this goal, Amazon is continually striving to innovate and provide best in class service levels through the introduction of pioneering new products and services in the last mile delivery space. We are doing this by building a world class last mile operation, significantly complimented by Amazon Flex. Amazon Flex works directly with independent contractors – called delivery partners – to make deliveries to our customers. With Amazon Flex, individuals can now be their own boss delivering Amazon packages.
As the Sr. Product Manager, Intl Expansion, you will be responsible for developing new countries for our Amazon Flex program.
You will start by interacting with operations teams WW to understand their needs for Last Mile delivery. You will develop PRFAQs and business plans that deliver great experiences for Delivery Partners and solve our business needs. This will include evaluating the current landscape across business and legal perspective as well as developing pricing structures, operational approach, financial models, and marketing plans. You will partner with our Amazon Flex technology teams and the broader Last Mile org to develop the product roadmap, and will help to stand up the local teams who will run the business.
- Experience with Independent Contractor models or package delivery
- Experience with international expansion
- MBA, Masters, or advanced degree
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of SQL
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to cater these communications to different audiences
- High attention to detail including precise and effective customer communications and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.
- Proven track record of taking ownership and successfully delivering results in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Excel proficiency, SQL base knowledge, experience with very big data.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.