- Bachelor's degree in computer science, electrical engineering, aerospace engineering, or related field
- 3+ years of relevant experience in a software or research environment
- Basic familiarity with aircraft systems and aerospace concepts
- Experience managing complex projects with many customers, cross-organizational programs and the ability to set and hold teams and individuals to timelines and deliverables without explicit authority
- Excellent written and verbal communications
- Ability to deal with ambiguity
Here at Amazon, we embrace our differences. We are committed to furthering our culture of diversity and inclusion of our teams within the organization.
We’re working on the future. If you are seeking an iterative fast-paced environment where you can drive innovation, apply state-of-the-art technologies to solve extreme-scale real world delivery challenges, and provide visible benefit to end-users, this is your opportunity.
Come work on the Amazon Prime Air Team!
The Prime Air team is seeking a Technical Program Manager (TPM) with a results-oriented focus to own and execute significant programs across the team.
To be successful, you must combine superb technical, research and analytical capabilities with a demonstrated ability to get the right things done quickly and effectively. This person must be comfortable working with a team of top-notch developers and collaborating with our research teams. We’re looking for people who innovate and love solving hard problems. Cross-team coordination, project management, and executive presentation skills are also essential.
Export Control License
This position may require a deemed export control license for compliance with applicable laws and regulations. Placement is contingent on Amazon’s ability to apply for and obtain an export control license on your behalf.
- Proven track record of leading complex projects with multiple cross-team customers, to delivery and completion
- 3+ years experience in aerospace engineering
- Master’s degree in computer science, electrical engineering, aerospace engineering, or MBA
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.