At Branch, we're transforming how brands and users interact across digital platforms. Our mobile marketing and deep linking solutions are trusted to deliver seamless experiences that increase ROI, decrease wasted spend, and eliminate siloed attribution. Our team consists of smart, humble, and collaborative people who value ownership over all we do to create a product, team, and company that lives and breathes our motto: Build Together, Grow Together, Win Together.
We are hiring a Senior Customer Success Operations Manager whose goal will be to drive the effectiveness and efficiency of our Customer Success team. You'll own metric definitions and execution, working to publish reporting and monitor key adoption, health, and retention metrics. Collaboratively as a key business partner for the CS leadership team, you will define the optimal customer journey and find ways to optimize our customer coverage model while making internal processes more efficient. A core part of this role will be to develop and scale the operational foundation and systems to drive the success of our teams, reporting directly to the Senior Director, Global Revenue Operations.
As a Senior Customer Success Operations Manager, you'll get to:
You'll be a good fit if you have:
- Manage renewal and upsell forecast cadence to drive accurate reporting to executives on past results and forecasts. Develop customer experience and customer health dashboards to drive decision making and key focus areas.
- Track leading indicators of retention, renewals management, adoption, utilization, NPS. Develop analytical insights that drive recommendations for action around risk mitigation.
- Conduct market analysis and customer research to maintain a current view of customer needs, how to improve the experience for them, and what other Customer Success trends are relevant in the marketplace.
- Own metrics definitions across the Customer Success team, and the associated reporting and dashboards needed by team members.
- Define the optimal customer journey and advise the leadership team on organizing the team and defining playbooks to execute on said journey.
- Forecast and maintain up to date views of team capacity, and compare this to the optimal coverage model to determine hiring decisions and areas of efficiency gain.
- Own and implement account assignment and coverage model design and frameworks for the Customer Success organization
- Define systems and processes that drive productivity, efficiency, and visibility across the entire Customer Success Organization
A little bit about us:
- 4+ years of Customer Success experience at a fast growing SaaS technology company — someone who understands what it means to be a great partner to our customers.
- Designed processes for scale and then realized their impact through your management of implementation and adoption across the business.
- Ability to break down ambiguous problems into concrete, manageable components and think through optimal solutions.
- Strong work ethic, desire to learn, and a drive to excel.
- Collaborative mindset, across peers, business partners, and leadership.
- Clear, concise and effective communication skills, both written and verbal. Ability to communicate the right level of information to executives and cross-functional teams at the right cadence.
- Strong analytical skills and comfort with excel as well as GTM systems such as Salesforce and Gainsight.
- Strong initiative and ability to work in a self-directed environment with a "can do" attitude and growth mindset.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to negotiate priorities across organizations.
- Branch has raised more than $330M from investors such as NEA, Founders Fund, and Playground Ventures.
- We are headquartered in Silicon Valley and have presence all over the world.
- Diversity at Branch ranks in the top 10% for similarly sized companies (by Comparably).
- We are ranked as the #3 fastest growing company in North America on Deloitte's 2020 Technology Fast 500 list.
- In 2020, we are recognized as one of Forbes Best Startups, Great Places to Work, and Bay Area Best Places to Work.
- We have more than 3 billion monthly users and are partnered with over 75,000 apps.
If you think you'd be a good fit for this role, we'd love for you to apply! At Branch, we strive to create an inclusive culture that encourages people from different backgrounds to bring their unique, diverse perspectives to work. We aim every day to build an environment that empowers us all to do the best work of our lives, and we can't wait to show you what we have to offer!