At Branch, we're transforming how brands and users interact across digital platforms. Our mobile marketing and deep linking solutions are trusted to deliver seamless experiences that increase ROI, decrease wasted spend, and eliminate siloed attribution. Our team consists of smart, humble, and collaborative people who value ownership over all we do to create a product, team, and company that lives and breathes our motto: Build Together, Grow Together, Win Together.
If you're passionate about managing resilient, and reliable infrastructure systems at scale, we need your help! Our engineering team builds highly scalable systems to handle 23 billion transactions per day on multiple Kubernetes clusters with ~250 nodes each.
As a Senior Infrastructure Engineer, you'll get to:
You'll be a good fit if you have:
- Manage operations of Branch infrastructure.
- Ensure production systems and traffic maintains high uptime SLAs.
- Provide on call support to debug and resolve production issues.
- Work with the Engineering team to manage deployments and upgrades.
- Manage capacity and growth of systems and processes.
- Deploy monitoring and alerts.
- Work with developers to architect and define infrastructure requirements.
A little bit about us:
- 4+ years of experience managing production Linux systems.
- Experience managing Cloud Infrastructure on AWS (EC2, ELBs, S3).
- Experience with containers using Docker and Kubernetes.
- Familiarity with Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment.
- Experience designing scalable cloud solutions.
- Experience in configuration management tools (SaltStack,Terraform, Chef, Puppet, Ansible, Fabric, etc).
- Experience managing and debugging high-volume web deployments (nginx, node.js, JVM, etc).
- Worked with logging and monitoring tools such as Prometheus, ELK.
- Experience developing automation tools in python, bash and java.
- Experience deploying and running third party open source databases, like ElasticSearch, Postgres, Aerospike, FoundationDB, and Redis.
- Familiarity with Big Data and data pipeline management.
- Branch has raised more than $330M from investors such as NEA, Founders Fund, and Playground Ventures.
- We are headquartered in Silicon Valley and have presence all over the world.
- Diversity at Branch ranks in the top 10% for similarly sized companies (by Comparably).
- We are ranked as the #3 fastest growing company in North America on Deloitte's 2020 Technology Fast 500 list.
- In 2020, we were recognized as one of Forbes Best Startups, Great Places to Work, and Bay Area Best Places to Work. In 2021, we made Comparably's list of the top 50 best engineering teams.
- We have more than 3 billion monthly users and are partnered with over 75,000 apps.
If you think you'd be a good fit for this role, we'd love for you to apply! At Branch, we strive to create an inclusive culture that encourages people from different backgrounds to bring their unique, diverse perspectives to work. We aim every day to build an environment that empowers us all to do the best work of our lives, and we can't wait to show you what we have to offer!