Applications Consultant 2 - Salesforce Marketing Cloud Developer
The Salesforce Senior Developer is a key member of our Delivery organization in the US. In addition to being responsible for developing high performing solutions on the Force.com platform, the Senior Developer will provide insight in advanced business analysis, conduct needs assessments, configure apps, as required, and assist in key functions involving client and staff development, training and on-going client support.
Our clients are world leading organizations that are/ have selected Salesforce to advance their business and the Consultant is an essential team member inside the organization.
Typical Day Snapshot - Salesforce Marketing Cloud Developer
New challenges and opportunities arise every day for our Developers and their roles will vary based on the projects where they are engaged. The work is truly exciting and interesting and will require our Technical Consultants to:
- Work with senior members of the team to analyze business requirements, translating those requirements in to customized solutions using the Salesforce Marketing Cloud platform.
- Lead development work streams, from design through testing and deployment, often working with junior members of the team both offshore and onshore
- With project leadership, assist in the estimation of work effort, determination of required resources, and set a realistic schedule for development.
- Maintain effective client relations and rapport - delivering timely and relevant information with the ability to quickly identify and report project risks.
- Post-delivery - assists client teams in supporting the live application and perform handoff and knowledge transfer activities, positioning our clients for long term success.
- A minimum of 2 years experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud Implementation experience
- A minimum of 2 years experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud Coding experience
- A minimum of 1 year exposure to integrations using Marketing Cloud Connector and the Marketing Cloud API
- Extensive experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud technical platform including Email Studio, Journey Builder,
- Excellent written and oral communication skills a must
- Experience managing the software development lifecycle with a distributed team
- Experience working with source control tools like git
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent (minimum 8 years) work experience. (If Associate’s Degree, must have minimum 5 years work experience)
- Ability to adapt to a dynamic work environment and be creative within a team.
- Hands-on experience of or training in of additional Salesforce Marketing Cloud modules, such as social studio, advertising studio, mobile studio, advertising studio, interactive studio, audience builder, DMP, Datorama
- Hands-on experience of or training in Force.com-based modules such as Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Community Cloud
- Knowledge of Cloud Computing (SaaS, PaaS) and Salesforce, either through work at industry participants or consulting to the industry.
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
Applications Consultants have expertise in a specific technology environment. They are responsible for software-specific design and realization, as well as testing, deployment and release management, or technical and functional application management of client-specific package based solutions (e.g. SAP, ORACLE). These roles also require functional and methodological capabilities in testing and training.
Required Skills and Experience:
You focus on building solutions and on maintaining, optimizing and improving a client’s applications and systems. You contribute to a business and technical blueprint and customize the respective Software Package Core Module. You may also be responsible for unit testing, contribute to integration testing, and/or be responsible for the design and delivery of end-user training.
- Qualification: 3-7 years (2 years min relevant experience in the role) experience, Bachelor’s Degree.
- Certification: Should have or seeking SE Level 1.
- Should be proficient in Package Configuration.
- Should have progressing skills in Business Analysis, Business Knowledge, Testing, Architecture Knowledge, Technical Solution Design and Vendor Management
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant - http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-lawAbout Capgemini
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.