Enterprise Architect Director - Digital Marketing Technology Multi-Solution Architect
- Lead large-scale Digital Experience strategy and implementation engagements with platforms such as Adobe Experience Cloud, Salesforce Experience Cloud, and Sitecore Experience Cloud, providing both oversight and hands-on contributions to the strategy, software design, development and integration.
- Provide support to the sales effort on new business development pursuits, assisting with RFP responses, architecture assessments and technical qualifications
- Independently lead the estimation effort for a large program/project
- Participate in the development of conceptual and logical architectures with packaged software and cloud native technologies
- Design, develop and maintain solution architectures that support client’s business requirements
- Provide deep knowledge expertise in Adobe Experience Cloud, and working knowledge of at least one other Marketing Cloud / Experience Cloud solution (e.g. Sitecore, Salesforce)
- Thorough understanding of the entire digital marketing stack, including: Web Content Management, Campaign Management, Marketing Automation, A/B Testing, Web Analytics, Customer Data Platform, and Personalization
- Understand integration and interface issues between various back-end systems
- Optimize application performance, scalability and security
- Assist with conducting project planning, risk identification and mitigation planning
- Provide strong leadership skills, including the ability to facilitate team and client meetings effectively and to deliver constructive feedback
- Showcase your Digital Marketing Technology expertise by leading/educating others on the functional and technical capabilities
- Lead offshore or remote Agile based development teams
- Define/design/implement the development architecture leveraging CI/CD principles
- Ability to interact with client executives at the C-level and VP-level, including CIO, CDO, CMO, and CTO.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 15 years of total experience
- 10+ years of professional hands-on software development experience
- 7+ years of experience in solution design and architecture of large, complex digital marketing stacks, including a minimum of 5 years’ experience with Adobe Experience Cloud
- Experience with AEM as a Cloud Service (Sites and/or Assets)
- Experience with Sales, Pre Sales support and Consulting activities
- Experience in application architecture / enterprise architecture, systems integration and development, and package implementation with knowledge of interactive design
- Understanding of back end/server-side technologies including: SOAP/REST, SQL/NoSQL databases, ESB, and Microservices
- Understanding of Java concepts and patterns including: Java/J2EE, JSP, Sling, JMS, JUnit, Eclipse
- Experience working with other relevant MarTech, eCommerce, and CRM packaged solutions such as SDL Tridion, Acquia/Drupal, EpiServer, SalesForce Commerce Cloud/CRM, SAP Hybris, and/or ElasticPath
- Working knowledge of multiple web and application tier technologies: Tomcat, Apache Http, Solr, open source packages, Content Delivery Networks
- Experience with project automation technologies including: Jenkins, Continuum, Hudson, automated unit testing, Maven, SonarCube, Selenium, Jira, and GitHub
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
Enterprise Architects define and ensure a comprehensive and coherent view across Business, Information, Systems and Technology. They go beyond designing IT systems to deliver business change, which may also be supported and enabled by IT. Enterprise Architects define services from a business perspective, both with and without automation. They make an initial grouping of services in components, using principles based on objectives and constraints. They have deep business and industry expertise, are familiar with industry standards, and can work at the boardroom and senior management level.
Required Skills and Experience:
You work as an engagement lead and are able to design and implement a complex solution for a major account. You are acknowledged internally and externally as a thought leader, are seen as a role model in the community, and can operate effectively at the highest levels within national and multi-national organizations.
- Qualification: 15+ years of experience, Bachelor's Degree
- Certification: TOGAF 9 and has IAF level 2 and is seeking level 3/4.
- Should be master in Business Knowledge, Integration & Orchestration, Functional Architecture Design, Technical Solution Design.
- Should have experience in Business Analysis, Risk & Quality Management.
- Should be proficient in Software Engineering.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant - http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-lawAbout Capgemini
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.