: 2+ months
As a senior Java and Angular or Nodejs developer, you will be working on multi-functional, collaborative agile team. Provide technical expertise, including the direction, evaluation, selection, configuration, implementation, and integration of new and existing technologies and tools across a breadth of platforms.
Expert in AWS services with hands on experience in building, configuring and architecting solutions in cloud with knowledge of Java, Python and UI frameworks
Team has plan to refactor application as cloud native microservices. In order to accelerate this work, we need talent that has experience in Java, Python and cloud native technologies and be able to lead the provide direction and solutions for developing and delivering self-reliant application.
You will have an opportunity to work closely with business and product teams to accomplish these goals and provide business value in the cloud.
- We encourage you to recommend development options, including design, build. Approve the team's technical work, and conduct testing, including functionality, technical limitations, and security. We will look for you to identify potential technical solutions proposed by team members. Elevate complex technical issues to IT and Resolve technical issues in a timely manner.
- We will require you to communicate with project managers on a frequent basis. Identify tasks and issues that may have an impact on service levels or schedules while providing realistic task estimates.
- Coach and mentor junior developers to grow the talent within the team.
- Undergraduate degree in a related field or the equivalent combination of training and experience
- 8+ years’ experience in technical specialty.
- Required knowledge of Java, Angular, TypeScript, Spring Boot and Node JS
- Technical experience with PostgreSQL, Dynamo DB, Aurora, Lambda, SQS/SNS, Kinesis, CloudFormation
- Experienced at following AWS Well architected framework
- Strong SQL query optimization, and proven analysis/analytical skills
Prior investment/financial services industry
- Expertise in Full product life cycle and IT vendor product assessment
- Architecture design with a wide range of technologies within technical specialty - from state of the art to legacy systems
- Performance and stress testing with security, migration, and integration
- AWS certification is preferable in one of the following domains: AWS Developer, Architect
- Experience with CI/CD pipeline tools like Bamboo, Bitbucket, Artifactory, Nexus, Jira and Confluence.
- Analytics technologies such as Hadoop, Tableau, Formal methods/Formal specification, Functional programming, and Algebraic data types is a plus
- Knowledge on open sourcing the code is a big plus
The Capgemini Freelancer Gateway is enabled by a cutting-edge software platform that leads the contingent labor world for technology innovation. The software platform leverages Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence to make sure the right people end up in the right job.
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50 year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of over 200,000 team members in more than 40 countries. The Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 13.2 billion.