Managing Delivery Architect - Adobe Multi-Solution Architect
Location for this position is the Capgemini Nashville Center in Nashville, TNAdobe Multi-Solution ArchitectDesign and deliver Digital Marketing platform strategies and solutions leveraging the Adobe Marketing Cloud / Adobe Experience Cloud stack.Ability to interact confidently with client senior executives at the C-level and VP-level.Experience working with distributed onshore/offshore/nearshore teams.Ability to lead the development of digital marketing strategy and content strategy for clients.Ability to create a digital marketing technology architecture consisting of multiple solutions.Ability to conduct discovery workshops to define and consolidate business requirements, and layout a technology roadmap aligning business goals and needs.Ability to lead Enterprise / Solution Architecture services to solve customer problems.Knowledge and awareness of best practices and industry trends in areas such as omnichannel marketing and personalization.Ability to create best practices, methodologies, templates, white papers, etc.Deliver analytics and monitored customer behavior models to align business strategies.Strong knowledge in defining UI/UX strategy to customers.Experience in the pre-sales and sales cycles.Excellent oral and written communication skills.Conflict resolution and negotiation skills.The ideal candidates will possess the following:
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer science, engineering, or prior experience in software development systems
- 7-10 years’ experience with the Adobe Marketing Cloud / Adobe Experience Cloud stack as a Business Practitioner, Developer, and Architect
- Adobe Certification in more than one of the following: AEM, AEP, Adobe Target, Adobe Audience Manager, Adobe Analytics, Adobe Launch, Adobe Campaign, Marketo
- Strong experience in AEM 6.x / Adobe CQ5 Content Management (CMS)
- Has led more than one end to end implementation of the Adobe Marketing Cloud / Adobe Experience Cloud stack
- Experience identifying and documenting functional and technical requirements.
- Experience identifying non-functional requirements (NFRs) and recommending overall solution design
- Understanding of various Adobe cloud services which can be integrated with AEM
- Experience with performance optimization and scalability in AEM / Adobe Marketing Cloud / Adobe Experience Cloud
- Ability to create solutions and present to customers
- Experience creating AEM Templates, Components, and Workflow
- Good in Java/J2EE skills and OOPS with proficiency design patterns
- Good understanding and work experience of Java Frameworks (like Struts, Spring etc.) and knowledge of CRX and Apache Sling
- Familiar with UML diagrams (Usecase, Class, Sequence, Activity, Deployment
- Thorough understanding of Adobe’s Security model with understanding of SSO
- Knowledge of various AEM components like MSM, Mobile, I18N, Tagging, Translation, Search etc.
- Experience migrating content from legacy systems to the Adobe Marketing Cloud / Adobe Experience Cloud stack
- Experience integrating the Adobe Marketing Cloud / Adobe Experience Cloud stack with CRM, E-commerce, and portals
Delivery Architects assess a project’s technical feasibility, as well as implementation risks. They are responsible for designing and implementing a project’s technical architecture. They define the structure of a system, its interfaces, and the principles that guide its organization, software design and implementation. The scope of the Delivery Architect’s role is bounded by the business issue at hand. A Delivery Architect needs to have knowledge of all the different aspects of the technical Delivery as well as robust business knowledge. This includes the Software Architect.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- You are responsible for designing and validating a complex architecture and ensuring its successful implementation.
- You should be able to identify and challenge several IT scenarios by taking into account the business environment.
- You work as a stream lead at CIO/CTO level in major client organizations.
- You lead Capgemini operations relating to market development and/or service delivery excellence.
- You are seen as a role model in your community.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Qualification: 12+ years experience, Bachelor’s Degree.
- Certification: Has TOGAF 9 and has IAF level 1 and is seeking level 2.
- Should be experienced in foundation, People Leadership, service & delivery.
- Should be proficient in client acquisition & development and business leadership.
- Should be masters in Technology Awareness & Leveraging and Innovation & Capability Growth.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant - http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-lawAbout Capgemini
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.