- Oversees operational systems and processes while looking for opportunities of improvement or revision.
- Anticipates and tracks operational and tactical risks and providing strategic solutions.
- Manages day to day business of the operations department while balancing the responsibilities of various business lines such as Resource Management, Management Decks, Skills Management & Training, Vendor Management, Time Entry & Other Compliances.
- Works with different teams to help set and meet daily and quarterly goals.
- Plays a significant role in long-term planning, project status reporting, and implementing change control processes.
- Oversees and reports weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual metrics/KPIs.
- Identifies trends and assess opportunities to improve processes and execution.
- Supports back-office and firm-wide training programs, reinforcing tech and operations infrastructure between departments to ensure consistency and quality standards are met.
- Works closely with management team to ensure all operational, administrative, and compliance functions within the firm are being properly executed in accordance to regulatory-based best practices
- Collaborates with transitions and onboarding team as needed.
- Raises and tracks issues and conflicts, remove barriers, resolve issues of medium complexity involving stakeholders and escalate to appropriate level when required