Pega Lead System Architect
Must have:• Certified CSSA/ LSA• At least 10yr+ experience in PRPC base product based development project. . Should have explored self initiated learning or POC etc.• In depth knowledge on OOPS and OOAD• Hands on experience on database SQL programming • Good communication skill
Knowledge on App-server
- Be responsible for the architecture of a solution using Pega PRPC, including its assembly and integration into the IT architecture principles defined with the client; manage and mitigate risks, ensuring that the solution services can be realistically delivered by the underlying technology components; and monitor and direct the workflow of smaller consulting projects or segments of larger projects, including the design of project plans
- Define the structure of a system, its interfaces, and the principles that guide its organization, software design and implementation using Pega PRPC tool.
- Manage several related streams or activities in order to achieve desired business result with BPM process development in Pega, planned profitability levels, quality standards, and the highest-level client satisfaction.
- Anticipates client’s needs, investigates the underlying causes, identifies short- and long-term solutions using Pega PRPC tool.
- Assess a project’s technical feasibility, as well as implementation risks; design and implement the technical architecture; define the structure of a system using Pega PRPC tool, its interfaces, and the principles that guide its organization, software design and implementation.
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
Enterprise Architects define and ensure a comprehensive and coherent view across Business, Information, Systems and Technology. They go beyond designing IT systems to deliver business change, which may also be supported and enabled by IT. Enterprise Architects define services from a business perspective, both with and without automation. They make an initial grouping of services in components, using principles based on objectives and constraints. They have deep business and industry expertise, are familiar with industry standards, and can work at the boardroom and senior management level.
Required Skills and Experience:
You work with clients to build a holistic view of the strategy, processes, information and information technology assets for their organization. You lead enterprise solutions for a complete project or lead team(s) across multiple projects. You lead the integration of project solutions and technical governance.
- Qualification: Minimum 6-8 years (2 years min relevant experience in the role) experience, Bachelor’s Degree.
- Certification: Has / seeking IAF level 1.
- Should have experience in Functional Architecture Design.
- Should be proficient in Business Knowledge, Integration & Orchestration, Technical Solution Design, Risk & Quality Management.
- Should have progressing knowledge in Business Analysis & Software Engineering.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant - http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-lawAbout Capgemini
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50 year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in more than 40 countries. The Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 17 billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.