Year's Experience: 3-5
- 2-5 years’ experience as a Salesforce Business Analyst/Administrator.
- Salesforce Sales Cloud certification and hands on experience with configuration.
- Salesforce Certified Administrator or Developer required.
- Experience gathering requirements and building custom Salesforce applications
- Broad understanding of CRM Best Practices
- Experience with Service cloud
Nice to Have:
- Lightning, Field Service, Visualforce, Apex experience is a plus
- Data management capabilities.
- Agile experience a plus
- Work with clients and end users to gather, understand and define business requirements
- Assist with ongoing system administration including but not limited to: creating and modifying Users, Fields, Validation Rules, Workflows, Automated Alerts, Field Updates, Page Layouts, Data Integrity standards and practices and Security functionality
- Create customized reports and dashboards to visualize key business metrics
- Maintain database integrity and accuracy via data cleansing, data uploads and data exports
- Assist with release evaluations including defining scope and priorities for system initiatives
- Maintain all system documentation and SFDC policies/procedures
- Troubleshoot production issues in a timely manner and provide internal support when needed
- Work with end users during User Acceptance Testing (UAT) & regression testing to accurately prioritize defects and re-test resolved issues
- Oversee integrated business applications and ensure they function
- Understand how Salesforce integrates with our other CRM solutions and customer/business intelligence databases
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
Applications Consultants have expertise in a specific technology environment. They are responsible for software-specific design and realization, as well as testing, deployment and release management, or technical and functional application management of client-specific package based solutions (e.g. SAP, ORACLE). These roles also require functional and methodological capabilities in testing and training.
Required Skills and Experience:
You are learning and developing the knowledge, technical skills and core consulting behaviors required to succeed in Application Services. You learn an appropriate methodology and acquire knowledge of a business domain and a Package Based Solution. You demonstrate flexibility and versatility in meeting objectives and should be able to manage your workload and update management on task progress. You should already demonstrate progressing skills in building solutions and in optimizing and improving a client’s applications and systems.
- Qualification: Minimum 1-3 years experience, Bachelor’s Degree.
- Should have progressing skills in Package Configuration.
- Should have baseline skills in Business Analysis, Business Knowledge, Testing, Architecture Knowledge, Technical Solution Design and Vendor Management.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant - http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-lawAbout Capgemini
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.