Strategy & Go-To-Market Consultant
Quite simply, the greater we grow sales of Dell Technologies’ ground-breaking products and services, the further and faster we can help drive human progress. That’s where Sales Planning & Strategy comes in. Pushing forward key sales strategic initiatives and supporting the development of long-term sales growth plans, this expert team enables us to deliver innovative tech to more customers than ever before. It’s a far-reaching and varied field that includes developing and managing sales measurement models, examining our strategic priorities and identifying new areas of opportunity. From evaluating sales incentive plans to diagnosing sales force training needs, it’s about improving both the quality and quantity of sales activities.
Join us as a Strategy & Go-To-Market Consultant on our OneNA VMware Sales Strategy& Planning team in Austin, TX (Or USA Remote) to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
What you’ll achieve
As a Strategy & Go-To-Market Consultant you will drive key VMware sales strategic initiatives, annual operating plan allocation, resource & investment planning and allocation while identifying and evaluating sales growth opportunities. This is a key role that will influence sales behavior and capabilities.
- Develop and allocate Annual Operating Plan (AOP) & investment across all divisions and VMWare Strategic Products
- Develop, plan and execute internal priorities and KPIs for Dell VMware business
- Analyze and plan resource allocation and deployment
- Analyze and plan VMware Specialists coverage model
- Be the go-to person for Dell VMware GM with regards to the strategic overview of the business
- Evaluate and recommend strategic priorities, sales force performance metrics and sales effectiveness tracking methods
- Use sales measurement models and diagnostic tools to help identify sales performance indicators, key areas of opportunity and sales force training needs
- Develop, design, and monitor operational sales tools, tasks and programs
- Guide process improvement programs
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
- 10+ years of related experience in sales, operations or strategy
- Advanced understanding of VMware sales processes
- Strong project management skills
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to present in front of senior executives
- In-depth understanding of internal and external factors that affect company functions
- Understanding of key sales and management reporting tools
- Bachelor’s degree
- MBA preferred
Here’s our story; now tell us yours
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life - while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Equal Employment Opportunity Policy here.