Deloitte Encore Program – Salesforce QA - Deloitte Support Services India Private Limited
The Deloitte Encore Program is specifically designed to enable seasoned professionals who have left the workforce for one to three years to return to work. This paid 16-week program offers an opportunity to enhance your skills while providing you a role in a client service environment. A network of Deloitte professionals will be assigned to provide you with relevant training and mentorship and will help support your professional growth while you gain hands-on experience. You may also have the opportunity to join the team upon successful completion of the program.
The Deloitte Encore Program will run from November 2021 to February 2022. Whether it leads to a full-time career or serves to sharpen skills that will help you to take the next step back into the job market, the Deloitte Encore Program is a great opportunity to reignite your professional career.
Our IT & Systems team works behind the scenes but is essential to the Deloitte organization. Our forward-thinking team members have the analytical skills needed to parse mountains of data and stellar communications skills needed to present research, discovery, and recommendations in a logical and easily understandable way. Our technologists provide IT infrastructure support and work with clients to develop custom enterprise applications. In addition, the team develops and maintains solutions built on varied technologies like Siebel, PeopleSoft Microsoft technologies and Lotus Notes. The setup has various groups which provide effective solutions to the customers by following a streamlined system development methodology and comprises of groups like Usability, Application Architecture, Development and Quality Assurance and Performance.
Work you’ll do
As a Salesforce QA, you will work closely with Technical Delivery Manager, QA leads & clients to understand their requirements and develop robust test execution
You will be expected to:
Skills and Experience Required:
- Establish & author test strategies, test suites, test cases for the project. Define test frameworks for functional, performance, and scale testing in a programmatic manner.
- Collaborate with development leads, and technical stakeholders to gain consensus in a cross-functional team setting.
- Maintain tools used in test development including source control, test management and release systems
- Participate in an Agile scrum team, perform peer reviews, and mentor team member
- Reduce inefficiencies in the testing process for different application work streams
- Work with business analyst team to implement application testability requirements
- Extend Product specific libraries and test automation framework to support the rapid development of test case specific automation
- Test UI’s, middleware API’s and databases
Coordinate End-to-End testing across different product and domain teams
Establishes the estimation of requirements documentation and testing efforts for various project initiatives
Provide accountability for testing and quality assurance for critical features for the application
Work location: Hyderabad
Shift Timings: 11 AM - 8 PM
How you’ll grow
At Deloitte, we’ve invested a great deal to create a rich environment in which our professionals can grow. We want all our people to develop in their own way, playing to their own strengths as they hone their leadership skills. And, as a part of our efforts, we provide our professionals with a variety of learning and networking opportunities—including exposure to leaders, sponsors, coaches, and challenging assignments—to help accelerate their careers along the way. No two people learn in exactly the same way. So, we provide a range of resources including live classrooms, team-based learning, and eLearning. DU: The Leadership Center in India, our state-of-the-art, world-class learning Center in the Hyderabad offices is an extension of the Deloitte University (DU) in Westlake, Texas, and represents a tangible symbol of our commitment to our people’s growth and development. Explore DU: The Leadership Center in India
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture that is inclusive, invites authenticity, leverages our diversity, and where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte’s impact on the world.Recruiting tips
- Must have 2-5 years of Salesforce Testing experience
- Basic automation testing experience, Tosca tool skill is preferred
- Demonstrated experience with Continuous Integration
- Experience in participating in test planning and execution activities, test strategy, test data definition, data setup, test execution, defect reporting & communication of status/metrics
- Ability to define/design/develop/maintain test automation frameworks and test cases
- Able skills on Salesforce Administration
- Solid understanding of the software development lifecycle and Agile/Scrum based testing, including peer review, test automation, continuous integration.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision while remaining on-task and deadline oriented.
- Proven skills in data analysis, data/design verification, and problem-solving
Finding the right job and preparing for the recruitment process can be tricky. Check out tips from our Deloitte recruiting professionals to set yourself up for success. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters.Benefits
We believe that to be an undisputed leader in professional services, we should equip you with the resources that can make a positive impact on your well-being journey. Our vision is to create a leadership culture focused on the development and well-being of our people. Here are some of our benefits and programs to support you and your family’s well-being needs. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.Our people and culture
Our people and our culture make Deloitte a place where leaders thrive. Get an inside look at the rich diversity of background, education, and experiences of our people. What impact will you make? Be inspired by the stories of our people.Professional development
You want to make an impact. And we want you to make it. We can help you do that by providing you the culture, training, resources, and opportunities to help you grow and succeed as a professional. Learn more about our commitment to developing our people.
Requisition code: 51106