Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 6 years of experience in advertising sales, account management, or customer services.
- 3 years of experience in Google Ads or Display advertising.
About the job
Experience managing programmatic campaigns for advertisers, agencies, or trading desks.
- Experience building relationships at executive levels.
- Understanding of data, analytics, and measurement technologies.
- Ability to influence internally and externally.
- Excellent strategic and analytical sales approach.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing businesses grow. Using your relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis.
You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Google's key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
Our Large Customer Sales teams partner closely with many of the world’s biggest advertisers and agencies to develop digital solutions that build businesses and brands. We enjoy a bird’s eye view on the massive transformation occurring as advertising shifts to mobile and online platforms.
We're uniquely situated to help shape how companies grow their businesses in the digital age. We advise clients on Google's broad range of products across search, video and mobile to help them connect instantly and seamlessly with their audiences.
- Work collaboratively to drive product adoption for customers.
- Coordinate resources cross-functionally to develop agreements and meet customer needs.
- Develop relationships with the executives and stakeholders. Become an advisor to develop partnerships.
- Generate strategic business plans to define promoting strategies.
- Build and maintain knowledge about the Google Marketing Platform and the ecosystem/solutions.
Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also Google's EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing our Accommodations for Applicants form.