Note: By applying to this position you will have an opportunity to share your preferred working location for this position from the following: Austin, TX, USA; Sunnyvale, CA, USA
Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 5 years of SAP Treasury functional and configuration experience with cash and liquidity management, or in-house-cash, debt/investment, Foreign Exchange (FX), including integrating with custom built and third party solutions.
About the job
Experience with one or more of the following products: Aladdin, FXall, 360T, State Street, FiREApps.
- Excellent project management capabilities, with experience successfully leading complex projects.
- Knowledge of one or more Treasury processes, including Cash and Liquidity Management, In House Cash, Debt/Investment, FX, and risk management.
- Ability to work with with ambiguity, thrive in a rapidly changing business environment, and to work with multiple priorities.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, strong analytical skills, and ability to thrive in ambiguity.
At Google, we work at lightning speed. So when things get in the way of progress, the Business Systems Integration team steps in to remove those roadblocks. The team identifies time-consuming internal processes and then builds solutions that are reliable and scalable enough to work within the size and scope of the company. You listen to and translate Googler needs into high-level technical specifications, design and develop recommended systems and consult with Google executives to ensure smooth implementation. Whether battling large system processes or leveraging our homegrown suite of Google products for Googlers themselves, you help Googlers work faster and more efficiently.
As a member of the Treasury Engineering team, you’ll design, drive and execute system initiatives to deliver continuous improvements to Google’s system landscape.
As a Business Systems Analyst, you will drive projects to improve finance processes that the company manages through the business applications it builds and uses for Treasury. You will work on a range of different types of projects and business processes, and demonstrate this ability.
Behind everything our users see online is the architecture built by the Technical Infrastructure team to keep it running. From developing and maintaining our data centers to building the next generation of Google platforms, we make Google's product portfolio possible. We're proud to be our engineers' engineers and love voiding warranties by taking things apart so we can rebuild them. We keep our networks up and running, ensuring our users have the best and fastest experience possible.
- Design innovative solutions to automate and scale business systems.
- Meet with decision makers, systems owners, and end users to define, analyze business requirements, and systems goals, identify problems and resolve systems issues.
- Organize and manage project work to drive predictable delivery.
- Participate in system implementation projects (requirements documentation, systems configuration, test documentation/execution, issue identification, and resolution).
- Support and upgrade implemented systems.
Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also Google's EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing our Accommodations for Applicants form.