Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience with web services and API technologies such as HTTP, SOAP and REST.
- Experience as a technical sales engineer in a cloud computing environment or equivalent experience in a customer-facing role.
About the job
Experience in areas such as API management, microservice frameworks, and PaaS.
- Experience with legacy and modern application development, container orchestration systems, middleware technologies, or other applicable platforms.
- Understanding of cloud, multi/hybrid-cloud strategies and associated technologies.
- Knowledge of end-to-end security and understanding of popular API security technologies such as OAuth, mTLS, SAML, JWT, and SSO.
- Ability to travel as needed, and to work flexible hours with prospects in different geographies/with a distributed team.
The Google Cloud Platform team helps customers transform and evolve their business through the use of Google’s global network, web-scale data centers and software infrastructure
Apigee is an advanced API platform that enables enterprises to create, manage, secure, and scale APIs. In addition the product also provides developer onboarding tools and portal along with the ability for customers to monetize their services via APIs. Apigee's vision is to be the API Management platform of choice for digital transformation for enterprises of all sizes.
Appsheet product strategy is to deliver an intelligent solution that empowers the business users to build applications, automate processes with seamless partnership with IT.
Google Cloud provides organizations with leading infrastructure, platform capabilities and industry solutions. We deliver enterprise-grade cloud solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology to help companies operate more efficiently and adapt to changing needs, giving customers a foundation for the future. Customers in more than 150 countries turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to solve their most critical business problems.
- Provide API management, No Code solution, and Application modernization expertise to support the technical relationship with Google’s customers.
- Work with the account team to identify and qualify business opportunities. Understand key customer objections and develop a strategy to resolve technical blockers.
- Develop proofs of concept, presentations, and demos with a clear plan to take a prospect successfully through the evaluation process and make them satisfied customers.
- Travel to customer sites, conferences, and other related events.
- Partner directly with product management to prioritize solutions impacting customer adoption to Google Cloud.
Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also Google's EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing our Accommodations for Applicants form.