Note: By applying to this position you will have an opportunity to share your preferred working location for this position from the following: Sunnyvale, CA, USA; Chapel Hill, NC, USA
Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 8 years of experience in virtualization or cloud native architectures in customer-facing roles including sales engineering, consulting, or technical support.
- Experience in online, ecommerce, video gaming, or financial fraud.
- Experience in performing technical presentations or public speaking.
About the job
Experience with application security (preventing Account Takeovers, Credential Stuffing, and other OWASP documented automated threats).
- Broad product and solution knowledge of market trends in the anti-fraud or anti-bot industry.
- Ability to recommend solutions to customers based on their fraud challenges.
- Ability to take initiative, with a track record of finding and solving problems.
When leading companies choose Google Cloud it's a huge win for spreading the power of cloud computing globally. Once educational institutions, government agencies, and other businesses sign on to use Google Cloud products, you come in to facilitate making their work more productive, mobile, and collaborative. You listen and deliver what is most helpful for the customer. You assist fellow sales Googlers by problem-solving key technical issues for our customers. You liaise with the product marketing management and engineering teams to stay on top of industry trends and devise enhancements to Google Cloud products.
reCAPTCHA has been protecting websites using Google’s anti-fraud technology for over a decade. reCAPTCHA Enterprise is a new offering built on these learnings. We are dedicated to helping companies stop fraudulent and automated attacks before they cause harm. We work with the entire security industry to give good advantages in the fight against fraud. Joining experts in large-scale cloud computing, big data, machine learning, and fraud, you'll help build out the next generation of security intelligence solutions.
Google Cloud provides organizations with leading infrastructure, platform capabilities and industry solutions. We deliver enterprise-grade cloud solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology to help companies operate more efficiently and adapt to changing needs, giving customers a foundation for the future. Customers in more than 150 countries turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to solve their most critical business problems.
- Map identified customer business requirements to workable solution architectures.
- Partner with Product Management, Engineering, and Marketing teams and represent the customer.
- Identify repetitive problems and work with cross-functional teams to solve, improve, and automate.
- Manage Proof of Concepts for prospects end-to-end.
Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also Google's EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing our Accommodations for Applicants form.