Google welcomes people with disabilities.
Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience building relationships with internal and external constituents (customers, sales, product teams, etc.).
- Project management and leadership experience, and experience working on cross-functional teams.
- Ability to speak and write in French and English fluently.
About the job
Experience in customer reference, marketing, or corporate communications.
- Ability to make decisions quickly amidst multiple stakeholders. Excellent organizational skills, detail oriented, and a proven ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Excellent creative decision making skills. Ability to develop, evaluate, and produce creative ideas for integrated marketing campaigns.
- Ability to interface with all levels of management and communicate cross-functionally in a structured manner to influence outcomes and drive projects forward.
- Strong communication and organizational skills.
- Interest in Cloud technologies and collaboration software.
Whether you're on a consumer product (like Gmail, Search, Maps, Chrome, Android) or a business product (Google Ads, AdSense, Google Marketing Platform, Analytics), you take part in a complete marketing experience as you lead every facet of the product's journey. From determining positioning, naming, competitive analysis, feature prioritization and external communications, you help shape the voice of the product and help it grow a consumer base. This means you work with a cross-functional team across Sales, corporate communications, legal, webmasters, product development, engineering and more. In this role, you'll be involved with product marketing strategy from beginning to end.
Google Cloud helps employees and organizations empower their employees, serve their customers, and build what’s next for their business - all with technology built in the cloud. Our products are engineered for security, reliability, and scalability, running the full stack from infrastructure to applications to devices and hardware. And our teams are dedicated to helping our customers (developers, small and large businesses, educational institutions and government agencies) see the benefits of our technology come to life. We are strongly committed to building a transformative, customer-focused, modern cloud platform.
Know the user. Know the magic. Connect the two. At its core, marketing at Google starts with technology and ends with the user, bringing both together in unconventional ways. Our job is to demonstrate how Google's products solve the world's problems-from the everyday to the epic, from the mundane to the monumental. And we approach marketing in a way that only Google can-changing the game, redefining the medium, making the user the priority, and ultimately, letting the technology speak for itself.
- Act as the face of Google Cloud for all co-marketing customer reference engagements with French customers.
- Contribute to the Google Cloud Customer Reference strategy, develop programs and opportunities for increased investment, and impact scaling of the customer advocacy program.
- Execute the day-to-day implementation of our customer reference program and as the external contact for our most valued customers. Lead content production for all customer assets. Partner with business stakeholders on Solution/Product references and stories for customers.
- Create co-marketing plans with selected customers and fulfill engagement and amplification. Identify and onboard new reference customers, manage and monitor customer reference activity, keeping data current, accurate, and up to date.
- Support event organization and ensure a positive customer experience through day-to-day activities, and work as an advocate for our customers internally.
Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also Google's EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing our Accommodations for Applicants form.