Applications will be accepted through November 11th, 2021.
Bachelor’s degree in a technical field or equivalent practical experience.
- 15 years of experience in engineering.
- 10 years of experience in leading architecture for enterprise systems and applications, including driving vision, strategy, and roadmap.
About the job
15 years of experience in enterprise systems, including experience with Salesforce CRM (Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, AppExchange) products and development of custom solutions on the platform.
- Ability to provide domain expertise around data architecture, master data management, system design and integration.
- Ability to function both independently and collaboratively as part of a team under optimized timelines in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to convey a professional image, exhibiting interest and positive attitude toward all assigned work, and striving for continued improvement.
- Excellent communication and analytical skills, and ability to work with ambiguity in a rapidly changing environment.
As this Director, you will be responsible for providing technology to a multitude of internal support teams that keep Google running. Teams include technical support, facilities, finance, HR, security and more. You will be responsible for defining, identifying, deploying, and normalizing the entire suite of systems (including legacy systems) for running large-scale enterprise service desk(s).
The solution stack amongst other things will provide capabilities around case management system, knowledge management system, workforce management, CSAT measurement, analytics, etc. Beyond the core technologies/capabilities, you will also deliver technologies needed to run the help desk function with higher efficiency and effectiveness.
The Core team builds the technical foundation behind Google’s flagship products. We are owners and advocates for the underlying design elements, developer platforms, product components, and infrastructure at Google. These are the essential building blocks for excellent, safe, and coherent experiences for our users and drive the pace of innovation for every developer. We look across Google’s products to build central solutions, break down technical barriers and strengthen existing systems. As the Core team, we have a mandate and a unique opportunity to impact important technical decisions across the company.
- Work with key stakeholders in our organization, Engineering, Sales, Marketing, Customer Experience, and other cross-functional organizations to help reach enterprise architecture decisions to support Google's longer-term business goals.
- Define and enable a solution selection framework, including in the framework principles such as modularization, standardization, and reuse of existing technologies.
- Design and lead a multi-year enterprise architecture roadmap, balancing short and long-term goals and investments to scale and deliver our solutions globally.
- Make recommendations on integration strategies, enterprise architectures, platforms, and application infrastructure required to successfully implement a complete solution.
Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also Google's EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing our Accommodations for Applicants form.